38

Jungwoo had the best time of life the past few days. Leaving Lucas for the first time in forever he felt great. Haechan was a darling and so were the others, Even Ha Ni treated him well.

"Daddy is so mean. Did he have to put up a lecture today?" Haechan grumbled as Jungwoo combed his hair.

"Sweety you need to learn all the things you need to know right?" Jungwoo chuckled at he pouting beauty.

"My back hurts so much its gonna break any minute." Haechan poked his five month old baby bump.

"Stop complaining bitch! Its Yeri's birthday and we get free cakes and a dinner out. So shut up and come." Jaemin pulled on a big t shirt. Mrs Wong chuckled at the two boys. Every having stayed at Mark's house for a few days.

"Then lets go!!!!" Haechan carefully stood up as he waved at his mothers and left.

"You have a beautiful son." Jungwoo smiled at Ha Ni.

"He's your son too. After all he is Lucas's right?" Ha Ni smiled back, her body pale looking but still held onto the string of life.

Haechan padded to his classroom, with a prominant pout. Mark softly smiled at his baby wife waddling towards him. The older handed Haechan a tute for the day but his wife's face scrunched up.

"Now Now baby dont give Mommy a hard time. Hmm?" Mark patted the baby bump softly as he gestured Jisung to come help his hyung up to his place.

"Arent they the cutest couple ever to exist?" Joy cooed at the two boys.

"Agreed!" Koeun chuckled with a grin.

"J-Junnie....." Haechan gasped suddenly squeezing the Chinese boys thigh.

"Haechan?" Renjun held Haechans arm tightly. The pregnant boy but his lips quite hard to supress the pain that he felt. He didnt want to worry his husband but he couldnt.

"Honey are you alright?" Jaemin lent from the other side.

"N-No.....Why wont t-this pain stop?" Haechan gasped softly a tear blob rolled down his cheek which caught his beloved husbands attention.

"Have you taken your vitamins?" Mark walked towards his wife, wiping the tears that had started to spill. Haechan nodded asking for Marks arms as he placed them on his baby bump. He lent his forehead on his husbands chest, crying like a baby.

"A-Ahh!!" Haechan screamed into Marks chest.

"Baby whats happening?" The older lifted the youngers chin.

"I-I d-dont know." Haechans lips trembled as he dug his nails into Marks bicep.

"Look at me." Mark knelt down before the pregnant male. Haechan gulped looking up at the older. "The baby is just growing Baby Bear." The older kept caressing their baby.

"Why wont it just listen to Daddy!!! Mark do something!!" Haechan whimpered but after a few minutes the pain subsided.

"Why dont you go home hmm?" Mark kissed those plump trembling lips softly making Haechan smile faintly.

"I'll be fine." The younger sniffle as he sat up straight. He looked pale but managed to hold on until the whole lecture was over. Sitting for hours in one place made the pretty butt numb but who cares. With care he padded down to his husband.

"Duckling, I'm sorry but the new interns will be coming now." Mark patted his left thigh so Haechan could sit.

"Why do I feel weak so weak?" Haechan sat on Marks leg with a pout as his stubby fingers flipped through the olders text book.

"Wifey bun, Not ever person is healthy during pregnancy. Everyone differs baba." Marks arms wrapped around his wifes waist.

"Can we know our baby's gender?" The younger didnt mind the new interns filling the classroom.

"By next month I guess." The older smiled softly at Haechan.

"Oh.....Honey drop me at No No pleathy!!" The youngers made puppy eyes at the older who chuckled as he carried him to where his wifes best friend was at.

"My Channie!!!" Jeno squealed taking Haechan like a proud father. The silver head giggled at the eye smiling boy.

"Feed this baby some food. I'm running late for the next class." Mark kissed Haechans forehead and walked away.

Haechan cuddled up next to Jeno. A habit he had ever since they became thick friends. Jeno chuckled at his pregnant best friend.

"They still keep going shopping for the baby. I'm so happy they are both pregnant, haha twins but from different mothers. Haechan I almost lost my soul when you were taken away but they and Mark were so calm." Jeno fed the silver head some soup.

"Why?" Haechan crossed his legs facing his blondie besty.

"They knew Mark would find you no matter what and they believed him as Mark believed in himself. When I saw you through that glass window my heart broke but I knew you were the strongest boy ever. I miss spending time with you." Jeno pouted sadly as the two giggled afterwards.

"I love you No No but I love Jaemin more. He my bitch." Haechan giggled leaning on the couch.

"I cant wait for them to start showing. I'm so excited Haechannie. Omg I love you!!" Jeno squealed around, "But Hae? Chenle and Jisung dont look at all happy." The blonde plopped on the bed.

"Thats Jisung being a coward." Haechan rubbed his baby bump fondly.

"True that. My upbringing has failed." Jeno chuckled.

"Nojams man!!" The silvered head cheered as he slowly drifted off to sleep. Jeno carried Haechan onto the bed and tucked him. Informing Koeun who had just entered their resting quarters to check on the male every few minutes or so.

Mark was extremely tired after a full day of lecturing. He quickly cleaned up his table and walked towards the direction of Yeri's birthday party. It wasnt huge neither was it small. Just a bunch of known people. At the middle at Haechan with his adorable baby bump looking absalutely stunning and gorgeous in a red check shirt with black jeans.

"MARK KISS ME!!" Haechan screamed spreading hus arms real wide. Mark was more than happy to smash his lips onto his wifes one. Haechan squealed kissing back happily.