29

"Bouncy Bouncy." Haechan giggled giving Mark a hard time time.

"Ahh!!" Marks nails dug deep into Haechans waist.

Haechan smashed his lips onto Marks, as their hot make out session began. Stubby fingers unbuttoned the olders shirt revealing the smooth chest. Mark pulled off his wifes shirt amidst the kissing. Haechans lips trembled when he felt the contraction him hard. Their fabric falling onto the floor, Haechan kept rubbing himself on Mark, making the older grunt and growl.

"Mark......" Haechan whimpered as he went down from the olders lips, latching himself on Marks many sweet spots, creating tiny cute hickeys here and there.

"Haechan..." Mark whined when the younger bit down his chest.

The younger shakily lifted himself up, aligning his puckering pink hole that was quite tight since they hadnt done it in a while and slammed down with a screaming moan. Marks pelvic bones lifted going deeper into the hole that shamelessly sucked him in like it had been eager. Well wont the both?

"It....Ahhh It hurts!!!" Haechan moaned loudly as he kept rocking, slamming and riding his husband.

"Take it slow...." Mark gasped for breath trying to hole his baby from going to vigorous. "You are bouncing the baby too!" The older mumbled.

"Shut up!!" Haechan scratched Marks chest unable to take in so much pleasure.

Lips quivered, as Haechans whole body shook like a tidal wave. He released on Marks chest the moment he was filled up. But was shift and slammed on the bed with his wrists pinned above his. They were still connected down there when round two started, Haechan pulled Mark down in for a intense makeout. The olders hands feeling him down to every mole, the intimacy scared and graceful. The love the two shared seemed so precious it sure made the both of them crazy for each other.

"Faster!!!" Haechan screamedhis voice breaking, his body falling captive in Marks possessive arms.
"You are pregnant." Mark mumbled against the youngers skin.

"Obey my orders and be a good master!!!" Haechan writhed under the olders body. Their frictions too perfect to miss.

Their bodies slipped against each other like silk clothing, molding into one another. Becoming one over and over again. Their worries set aside, just each other falling in love more deeper.

"I-If we have a girl....What will you name her?" Haechan moaned when Mark bit his nipple. Pulling away with a string if glistening saliva between Marks lips and Haechan nipple the older licked his lips.

"Umm......I'll name her Sarang." Mark latched himself again onto one those bruised red swollen ones.

"W-Why?" Haechan moaned into the falling darkness.

"She was conceived after making love. Our token of love. Our first baby that was created after a day like this, when we would made love until our heart desires. And if we had a son I'd name him Michael Jackson Lee. Mommy loves him alot right?" Mark sucked on his favorite nipples. Haechans lips trembled as he burst out crying.

"I love you...." Haechan screamed his body falling captive in the hands of its rightfull owner.

"I love you guys more." Mark pressed his arms on the pregnant tummy, with tears in his eyes as they smiled lovingly at each other and smashed their lips.

It felt like the first time, their bodies molding against each other, the beads of sweat decorating their sinful skin that slapped against each other. It was countless times that they were doing it but they just couldnt keep their hands iff each other. Again and again Haechan was pounded into in a very gentle graceful manner coated with undying love and sinceriarity. Their arms that carried the promise of their wedding glistened under moonlight, the wedding rings shimmering with a power of love. When Haechan was carried to the bathroom to shower, Mark pushed him on his knees in the bath tub, an arm securely over the pregnant tummy as Haechan moaned with a soft giggle feeling his husband pudh inside him once again. Marks arm squeezed over Haechans right arm as they gripped the edge of the white ceramic in painful pleasing pleasure.

"A-Ahhh nghhhaahh!" Haechan screamed louder than before his body weaker but still wanting more.

They shifted under the shower, the younger smirking as he bit his lips seducively, his stubby finger tips tracing the olders spotted sexy abs. Haechan straddling his husband, the water slipping down his flawless hickey filled body as their bodies moved like silk fabric. They were spotted everwhere and they kept want more, Haechans punishment being too addictive he was getting addicted.

"Good master." Haechans body was pushed onto the marbled walls as his stubby arms slidding down the cold walls having nothing to hold onto as Mark ate him out shamelessly. The sexy smile on Haechans lips as Mark sucked him off down even when the older tongue fucked him he just slipped down like a doll.

"Y-You are p-pregnant." Mark finally let Haechan stand on his feet even though the younger couldnt.

"Yes....." Haechan breath heavily the trinklets of water pitter pattering down his stomach and belly button.

Haechan pulled Marks nape as he crashed his lips onto those soft thin ones, he was going to be fucking sore the next day but who cares. He was sick but Mark was his elixier and man was he needy for older. All his stress seemed to wash away like dirt in the rain, as they kept reaching for each other under the shower. After they were married this was the longest most intimate sence that had ever taken place in their life.

"Being pregnant.....Carrying your baby makes me feel so special." Haechan threw his head back in pleasure letting Mark do what pleases him with Haechans body.

"I'm lucky to have you carry them." Mark let his arms feel Haechan down his gorgeous curves.

"I love you so much." Haechan giggled as he was once again undressed by kisses all the way down and up.