21

Days turned hectic, exams and asignments and so much more. Haechan's limps faded away, while Marks work got more tiresome. They rarely even brushed against each other now. Either Mark came home late or Haechan left earlier. Their scedules clashed that the two boys had no enough time even for a quick kiss. But then they never forgot to stare at each other occassionally, giggling like babies soon after. Right now Haechan couldnt stop pouting since he missed his Husband badly.

"Haechan you'll have an eternal pout." Jeno chuckled.

"Looks like someone didnt get banged for weeks. Tsk. He got tired of your ass or stopped loving a Guy." Irene made a vomiting gesture. Haechan smirked at her.

"No matter how far we are. My Mark will always have me in his heart. He loves me not my body. And......dont try talking shit about my man, remember Mark slapped you, but I'll dash a brick on your head." Haechan hissed at the pretty damsal.

Grabbing the reports he had to give his husband and also senior doctor he waddled by bouncing up to kiss Jisung cheek just to make the younger smile for a millimeter minute. Mark was not having a great time, Irene's mother wouldnt leave him alone.
"Sir!!!" Haechan tiredly yeld as he barged into his husbands office.

"Such indiscipline!" Mrs Bae frowned.

"Haechan whats wrong? Look at your fingers! You've hurt them again!" Mark fussed over the youngers stumby fingers.

"Dont be mad at baby sir!!" Haechan whined and giggled, I miss you loads and loads and......" The younger plopped on the olders lap leaning his head on Marks warm shoulder.

"You are having fever. You stress too much baby." Mark put his arm under the boys shirt.

"Disgusting Mark! You are hooking up with a student doctor! How low class!?" Mrs Bae snapped.

"He, For your kind information is my husband. So shut it!" Mark growled as he carried his wife onto the couch.

"Markie......." Haechan mumbled softly.

"Your husband? What do you mean?" Mrs Bae looked too shocked.

"My wife by law. We are married. Leave us alone!" Mark ordered as she quickly left the room.

Mark gave Haechan a sleeping pill, so his stubborn wife would fall asleep until his body is back to normal. The exams drove his sweet heart exhausted. As Haechan slept in peace he checked the loads of reports on his table. Mark was exhausted himself but all he could think was Haechan right now, it took five hours until his wife woke up quite healthier than he was. He still had the fever slightly but he felt much better.

"K-Koeun? Where is Mark?" Haechan woke up to the girl bringing him a glass of milk.

"He has a meeting at the north building. Jaemin is down with fever too so Jeno is with him. Renjun has to be there for Jisung and Lele. I'm on food duty so thought I'll bring my enemy some." She giggled giving the boy the plate of noodles.

"Why are you good to me? I stole your man didnt I?" Haechan sat up cautiously sniffing the milk then drinking it.

"He wasnt mine to start with. But I guess both of you are destined to be together. I'll find someone. Oops eat up, I need to run. Gotta give Jaemin his food." Koeun smiled as she ran off quickly. Haechan ate everything like a good boy and went on his way to find his husband.

"A sick baby like you shouldnt walk about." Jaehyun chuckled.

"I want my Mark Lee." Haechan pouted waddling past the handsome blonde.

Mark on the other side had this terrible headache, having so many questions, meetings, Haechan having fever. Irene's mother forcing him to divorce Haechan. It was all giving him a hard time. With his head throbbing he wobbled towards the stair case.

"Where is my husband!" Haechan screamed for the nth time that evening.

"Mr Lee left the meeting room hours ago." The nurse flinched at the angry silver head.

"Then were did he fucking go!! Find him please!" Haechan sniffled at her. She smiled and nodded.

"I will sir." She bowed as she rushed to find the senior doctor.

Haechans heart started beating so fast hus breathing caught at his throat and he started crying. He was a strong lad but Mark was his weakness as much as the older was his strength. Mark wouldnt wait without even answering his calls. Something was definitly wrong.

"Sir? Mr Lee is going on his rounds at the 7th ward." The nurse came back as Haechan ran to the said ward. He wiped his tears and hiccuped a smile when he saw the love of his life chuckling at a silly Xiaojun.

"Idiot!" Haechan ran into Marks arms squeezing the live out of the olders body.

"Ouch Baby Hae!" Mark whinced at the impact but hugged the baby back.

"Stop crying. I'm here silly." Mark wiped the tears away.

But his head started spinning, there were about three Haechans pouting before him. His body trying its best to send out something. With an sudden outburst the older threw up blood on Haechans white dress shirt.

"Mark!!!" Haechan screamed, Mark squeezed a part of his stomach. Acting quickly Haechan opened the olders shirt gasping at the forming purple bruise on the doctors body.

Marks eyes roled back as his eyelids closed, the man falling onto the floor with a thud. Haechan fell on his knees, shaking Mark and crying as if he were about to die. The nurses quickly helped the ward boys to lift the doctor onto a stretcher and pulled him away to his fathers side of the hospital. Haechan started crying louder as he ran, his heart was about to burst with agony. What had happened to the doctor who was fine a while ago?

"Sir you wait here." Said one of the nurses and Haechan nodded unable to word out his words. Gripping his heart as tightly as he could he waited.