15

"Baby Hae? Where are you sweety?" Mark sighed not seeing his angel on the bed.

Mark heard soft sniffling at the corner of the room. There Haechan sat crying into his knees, the older rushed to his sweetheart passing the stains of blood across the floor. Kneeling infront of the crying baby.

"Are you regretting doing it?" Mark asked and was given one tight slap across his face.

"Idiot!! I'm yours......and I loved every second. But sir......the b-blood wont stop and....my butt hurts so much. My back too." Haechan sniffled as he hiccuped after every breath. Mark carried the boy just as how he was sitting. And placed him on the bed.

"Pumpkin Butt hush now. I'm here." Mark kissed his wifes forehead.

"MOM!!!!!" Mark screamed and both the mothers ran upstairs like crazy.

"Whats wrong?" Haechans mother freaked out.

"Uhh.....Haechan wont stop bleeding." Mark was obviously scard not knowing what to do.

"I'm a Gynacologist but I'll see what I can do." Mrs Lee stared checking the feverish younger.

"BOTTOMS IN! GUYS OUT!!" Taeyong ordered and Jeno, Jisung and Jaehyun had to leave.

"My baby is turning pale." Jaemin touched Haechans feet warming it up. Renjun made the younger lean on him.

"Sir relax. He's a sensitive bub. Thats why." Chenle hugged the professer.

"He looks like he's on a heavy period." Mrs Wong gasped when Taeyong lifted the sheets as he raised a naked limb up.

"S-Sir......" Haechan feverishly reached for his husband.

"Hmm....1- He terribly torn down there, 2-Its his first time. So its normal. Since he has developed a fever his body is slightly out of order.  It just the after effects of first time sex. Relax." Mrs Lee scribbled down some medicine and handed it to Mark.

Jaemin quickly covered his lower parts going into a mini senario of what time happen if he actually let Jeno fuck him? He would obviously want it rough too.

"Snap out of it bitch." Haechan giggled at his best friend.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Mark sighed at the beautiful boy who blushed darkly.

"I promise that I'll be healthier next time we do it. Pink Hae Swear. I love you. I want kisses." Haechans pouted but giggled when he was given a smooch on his lips.

Mark left to get the medicines from their clinic while the others washed and cleaned Haechan. When the older got back he had to gulp in his tears when he saw his family and friends with the food spread on the bed. Since little Haechan couldnt walk about. Mark crawled next to a shy Haechan as they started their candle lit dinner. The older laced their arms together as Haechan lent in his shoulder and Mark kissed the fluffy silver hair.

"Do you guys have to be so cute!?" Jeno held his heart.

The dinner went by with laughter, joy and warmth. The night was filled with movie marathons. Haechan couldnt stop falling more in love with his senior doctor. And after that morning he felt more connect to him. They had become one, the way his body feels on him was divine and pleasing. He was so sweet, too sweet for his liking.

"Sir..." Haechan whispered amidst a movie.

"Yes Baby?" Mark whispered back.

"I love you to the moon and back." Haechan crawled onto Marks lap with a pout.

"Are you sleepy baby?" The olders kissed the youngers soft bruised neck making him shy.

"Y-Yes. But I wanna watch the movie until it ends." The silver head cutely yawned like a baby.

Christmas was over, and Haechan was recovering, the others had left the newly weds to each others company. Mark was an ideal husband with the biggest heart ever. Haechan still shyed away from the older but still his love only grew deeper. New was spent in the hospital since the patiences deserved to celebrate. Haechan could attend since his butt still was sore.

"Stop pouting love. I'm sorry." Mark came home after the celebration.

"You can go spend your new year with the patients." Haechan covered his head with his covers.

"We still have five more minutes until New Year. Come." Mark carried the beauty to their balcony.

Wrapped in each others soft warm embrace they counted down the seconds. Drawing closer as their lips touched in innocent love. Mark squeezed tje younger tightly as they pulled away breathless.

"I.....Haechan....I." Mark mumbled, Haechan pressed a finger on those thin yummy lips.

"I can wait Sir lee." Haechan kissed the olders nose.

"Xiaojun missed you alot. He loved the sweater." Mark patted the youngers butt.

"Isnt it funny that he's my brother? You leave me and I'll cut your dick." Haechan hissed at the older.

"I wont leave you ever." The older smiled sweetly.

"Happy New Year husband baby." Haechan blushed darkly.

"Happy New Year gorgeous wife." Mark lifted his wife who was ten years younger. The younger squealed when the older made him sit on his shoulders.

They walked down the street, Haechan jabbering of weird stuff. Laughter and soft touches that they were slowly getting comfortable with each other. Mark had never felt so light hearted until he met his Haechan.

"I'm fat. Lemme down Sir." Haechan giggled.

"Oh shut up. Skinny legend you dont even have a butt." The senior doctor chuckled getting hit on the head.

"Its pretty and round. Dont you dare disgrace such precious beauty. No touching me for a week." Haechan slid down from Marks body. Running into the tteobokkie resturant.

"Baby.....Im sorry." Mark followed behind as he hugged the beauty from behind.

"Let me go. Meanie!!" The silver head whined.

"Excuse me sir. Stop molesting our customers." The counter lady hissed at Mark.

"A ca cuse me you lady. He's my husband." Haechan stuck his tongue out at the lady as he ran to a table.

Mark  chuckled following, the lady noticing their rings. The two giggled over random things, the food was served, it was obvious that Mark was older but the way he was feeding his wife the lady smiled at them. She even took a picture when Haechan cuddled up shyly on the olders lap just so he could be fed.