13

The morning dawned, chilly as it was Christmas morning. Haechan wasnt next to the older which made a pang hit Mark on his heart. Yet, The smell of fresh baking filled his nostrils making him quickly shower and run downstairs eagerly. There he stood in sweat pants and a fluffy red sweater busily making their Christmas cake.

"Morning sunshine." Mark snaked his arms around Haechans waist and back hugged him.

"S-Sir!!! You scard me." Haechan blushed darkly as he continued busing himself. "You lazy butt you woke up so late. Look I've finished making everything!!" Haechan wriggled away from his husbands warmth.

"I must have been tired baby boy." Mark yawned trying to make himself a cup of coffee.

"Dont be lazy. Its our first christmas as a married couple!!" Haechan hopped behind the senior doctor.

"I know. After my coffee." Mark mumbled.

"Your wife will make it for you old man." Haechan giggled softly as he kissed the olders cheeks.

Mark disappeared for a couple of minutes, the silver head pouted, quickly cuddling on the couch due to the freezing weather. A while later Mark came down stairs with a box.

"Merry Christmas My Baby Husband slash wifey." Mark gave the younger his christmas gift. Haechan squealed as Mark sipped his coffee watching the gorgeous boy bounce in pure joy when he saw the dreamcater.

Haechan bounced up to go hang it on the Christmas tree. His smile ignited the tree more than it was illuminated, Mark crept his arms on under the red hoodie, his cold fingers touching the feminie curve of the younger boys bare waist. Haechans heart wouldnt stop screaming, he bit his lips harshly trying not to breath so heavily but as if his body listened to him. He ran off with a red face, Mark was quicker as he trapped the boy he loved on the wall.

"Mr Lee....." Haechan stammered up at the older who smirked at him.

"Hmm?" Mark kissed the youngers forehead, then his eyes, the tip of the cute button nose. Haechans arms gripped the olders hoodie tightly on the chest.

"My heart......" Haechan baby voiced. Mark chuckled dipped down to kiss Haechans heart.

"Lets cuddle up until our guests arrive?" Mark carried him like a bride to their room. Haechan was nervous as fuck like sharing a bed with the man he loves made his heart tingle shyly.

"Its so cold sir....." Haechan pouted having a three centimeter distance from Mark. The older swiftly pulled his wife on to his lap like a pro.

"How come you arent so annoying now?" The older squished Haechan soft bouncy cheeks.

"Mr Lee!!!" Haechan glared at the older which only made him look hot and not scary.

"Baby you just keep looking hot.....on a freezing cold day." Mark laced his fingers with Haechans making the younger blush ever so darkly.

The galaxies Haechan beheld within his big dreamy orbs weakened the older, Such precious beauty, a rare soul of a burning passion of love. Mark loved Haechan to the point he was loosing his mind. How come he began to love the idiot so much in just a month. It was a mystery yet a beautiful start of a life long fairytale.

"S-Sir....." Haechans voice was a mere whisper as Mark stared at his own for longer than he should.

"Uhh yeah....Umm, Hey look we have switched on the television." Mark nervously chuckled. Haechan pouted getting off to go switch the device on.

When he turned around his jaw was lifted, the love of his life stared down at him with nervousness visible on his face. They inched closer, taking their own sweet time, Haechan squeezed his eyes shut, so did Mark as his lips pushed agains those plump untouched rosey ones of the younger. Mark could feel Haechans heart rate increase like a beast. With slow intense pace the older kissed the boy he loved, lifting him onto his tippy toes as Haechan shyly kissed back, his stubby fingers hugging his husbands neck tightly. Haechans body began weaker the more they kissed, it falling lifeless on its owners chest. Mark was undeniably an amazing kisser and silver head was becoming captive.

"Haechan.....I." Mark pulled away breathing heavily.

"I love you Mr Lee." Haechan licked his lips shyly and lifeless and breathless and red. Mark carried the younger bride style again playing him on the bed.

"Are you gonna do it to me?" Haechan gasped and giggled making the older chuckle at the cute bubbly baby on the bed.

"Yes obviously. We missed our wedding night so we should take our wedding morning in handy." Mark playfully hovered over the shy younger.

"But I am fat and ugly. My boby aint beautiful I even have a tummy." Haechan sat up with puppy eyes and a glossy pout.

The senior doctor lifted the boys hoodie slowly up, taking it off, revealing the flawless beauty underneath. Haechan kept looking away his fingers fiddling in worry. Mark smiled softly, a tear rolling down his cheek as he kissed the bare chest that forcefully hid the beast that was beating like a monster within. Haechan gasped looking back at the older.

"Whats wrong Sir?" Haechan mumbled.

"Such beauty should be appriciated, Your body is like a temple that needs to be worshipped Haechan. So golden and precious my heart swells at the sight of such picture perfect skin........" Mark sniffled his cold arms gingerly touching Haechans bare waist. The younger turned red as he bit his swollen lips shyly.

Haechan had no energy anymore, the soft touches that morning, that intense kiss and now sitting have naked, letting the older feel him was making him loose his mind. With the softess plop Haechan fell back onto the fluffy pillows.

"Will you go into a coma if I fucked you then? How do I say that I like you so much?" Mark chuckled dipping down to kiss the soft forehead as he made the younger wear his hoodie and tucked his uncontious baby into bed.