36

Under all that fiasco, Jaemin and Renjun walked down the isle, their arms looped through Marks arms as he gave the two beauties over to the handsome blonde that stood eagerly for his brides. They looked gorgeous, just like how Haechan had imagined them to be. Chenle and he stood beside Jaemin and Renjun with pink flower crowns on their heads. As Jisung stood beside Jeno with Mark. The vows were said in bashful whispering, the rings gracefully exchanged.

"You may kiss the brides." The pastor chuckled at Jeno who wasnt sure whom to kiss first. Jaemin and Renjun giggled quickly bouncing up to kiss their husbands cheeks.

The hospital staff screamed at the cute moment. Haechan felt extremely weak, his eyes were getting foggy making him sweat. Mark was quite far for him to call and he didnt want to ruin his best friends wedding. With great difficulty he waddled towards his husband.

"Mr Lee...." Haechan lent on Mark with tired eyes.

"Sweety why you sit down. Hmm?" Mark hugged Haechans waist tightly.

"My back hurts." Haechan whimpered. He was carefully carried like a bride by his husband.

"The baby is growing. Thata why. And.....Happy first year Anniversary my love." Mark bobbed their noses togethers as he gave Haechan a gold chain that had ~Mark♡Hyuck~

"Happy first year anniversary baby Lion. But honey, Why Hyuck?" Haechan giggled like a baby but pouted.

"I like it. It reminds me of little fat yellow ducklings." Mark carried Haechan chuckling at the whiny baby.

The event went by smoothly, only Mrs Wong couldnt attend it since she was sick ever since her encounter with her husband. The trio left to their new house, that Mark and Haechan had gifted them. The younger immediately went to bed, since the pregnant mommy was tired. The next day Haechan pouted the whole day, he wanted Watermelons but his his husband was very busy.

"Why are you so pouty?" Jaehyun chuckled at the younger who was sprawled on Taeyongs office bed.

"He's busy. And I want watermelons and Huggles." Haechan huffed.

"Awwe the baby is sad?" Jaehyun sat next to Haechan with that sweet dimple smile he always gave. Haechan nodded and sat up with a sigh.

"Oopsie daisy! Mark will be waiting for me to start eating. Bye Bye Hyung!!" Haechan gave Jaehyun a kiss on the cheek as zoomed out the room. Taeyong giggled seeing the cute interaction.

"Irene get out!" Mark was beyong tired and this girl hasnt let him live.

"Leave him! Why are you doing this to me? You know that I love you like crazy." Irene frustratedly yeld at the older.

"No I dont. I'm not interested in knowing either." Mark removed his glasses and loosened his tie.

"I need you back Mark. Please." Irene was in the verge of tears, from the corner of her eyes she saw Haechan at the door. So she purposely fell on Mark, in a way that his button up shirt sprang open.

"How disgustingly low will you stoop?" Mark pushed her away.

"You are mine! Not his! Give him money or something and send him away! I can give the things he cannot give you! And even children." Irene shouted.

"Are you Haechan? No. You can never be Haechan, you could never give me the crazy drunk feeling he gives me, You.....You can never take his place Irene. Never. I love him, He might have been my annoying student but now hes my baby boy, my wifey and if you dont remember he's pregnant. If you are still hung over that kiss fifteen years ago, that kiss you used to ruin my life with, that kiss was never given by me. It was Yeri that kissed you. Not me. So please drop it for fucks sake. And even if you put up a drama that you just did now my ball of sunshine will not believe you. Leave, Leave me alone. Specially leave my family alone." Mark glared at Irene, Haechan slowly walked in with his baby bump as he hugged Marks chest tightly.

"Did you get hurt honey?" Haechans hand felt Marks abs as he buried his face in his husbands bare chest.

"No baby." Mark hugged the beauty. Haechan pulled away as he slapped Irene across her face twice.

"Get out before I kill you myself. And stay away from my man!" Haechan shouted at the girl who stood there shaking. She walked out slowly but she came back Mark had placed the younger on his table.

"Mark.....We are in the office." Haechan whimpered, the older chuckled as he buried his face in the younger neck.

Irene burst out crying into her palms, it hurt that they could forget the world and get all cozy in each others arms. She stumbled away not paying heed to the people she might meet. She tripped on her feet as she fell on a beautiful girl with curly brown hair.

"Gosh Irene whats wrong?" The girl gasped.

"Yeri?" Said Irene with tears in her eyes.

Haechan pouted as he buttoned ups shirt up then pulled the olders nape so their lips crash softly. Marks hand felt their baby bump, their longing stares innocent and bashful.

"Do you want a girl or a boy?" Haechan smooched the olders adams apple softly.

"Any gender as long the baby comes from you. I love you." Mark whispered softly.

"I love you more. Master.....Baby wanna eat watermelons." Haechan made Mark carry him.

"Lets go baby doll." Mark kissed his wife softly on the neck.

"Fuck me tonight? Hmm?" Haechan hugged the olders neck.

"No sex until the baby is born." Mark stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Sir...." Haechan whined and pouted.

"I'm just listening to my wifes orders." The older chuckled at the younger who blacked out on his chest.

"You big baby baby." Mark took Haechan back to his office and ticked him into bed. "Dont give Mommy a hard time okay?" The older kissed the baby bump as he went back to work.