41

Taeyong wailed out on the bed, mumbling incoherent words of nothing when Mark and Haechan went to his house. It was clear that Jaehyun had made sure he took everything away. Mark ran towards his brother trying to calm him down. Haechan carefully sat next to the older on the bed.

"H-He left! Mark.....What do I-I do?" Taeyong seemed like the younger brother right now. Haechan didnt know what they were talking about but he knew it was something very important. His five month old baby bump rumbled alot for weird reasons. While listened to the siblings talking his stubby fingers softly patted the restless baby bump.

"Hyung stay with Haechan. I'll find Jaehyun." Mark kissed Taeyongs forehead as he left with a rush.

"May I ask whats wrong?" Haechan whispered with a nervous pout.

"Nothing! Just leave me alone!" Taeyong snapped at the younger.

"Sorry." Haechan whispered getting off as he walked out the room. He sighed, Taeyong was just too upset he didnt have to burst out crying for such a small issue. Well the younger was pregnant and sensitive so you couldnt blame the boy.

"Where are you?" Haechan whispered into his phone.

"Arguing with Jaehyun. Baby its late why dont you sleep? Hmm?" Mark spoke to the silver sweetly making the younger smile alittle.

Haechan got off the couch and went upstairs to check on Taeyong again. Just in case, the older was in bed staring at the window. With small baby steps the younger went towards him.

"Hyung? Shall I make you dinner? You havent eaten in days." Haechan whispered.

"Dont bother! Get out!! Stop bothering me! Leave!" Taeyong screamed at Haechan. The younger boys lips trembled as the older boy realized what he had done.

"S-Sorry Hyung." Haechan stumbled backwards.

"Honey! I'm so sorry. I-I didnt mean to hurt you." Taeyong made Haechan sit on his bed next to him.

"Its okay hyung. I'm pregnant and emotional." Haechan sniffled pouting and smiling at the same time.

"His......His name was Johnny. A tall handsome man with the most precious smile ever. I was fifteen and he was 20, he used to be my fathers patient, since I came directly to the hospital after school I would always meet him.............," Taeyong whispered tears tolling down his eyes, "He was my first love. My world used to revolve around him. I never knew why he was sick and he never told me why. I knew he loved me too, he was a little depressed. And........he was my first kiss Hae, my first love and on the six month of our relationship, I got a call from the hospital when I was at math class. When I reached the hospital he had committed suicide Haechan. I......I couldnt take it, I was young and the wound seems to bleed every time I remember him. But I swear I have genuinely loved Jaehyun." Taeyong squeezed Haechans stubby arms. The younger smiled softly.

"Hyung, Some things our past for a reason, perhaps Jaehyun is your destiny, just like how Mark is mine. You need to forget and move on for the man who is willing to put your past behind you and accept you as you are. Its okay, I bet Johnny would want the same, He would want you to be happy and not greive his absence. Trust me he's in a better place that would never depress him." Haechan smiled sweetly at the older. Wiping his tears caringly as he could.

Mark brought Jaehyun home, only to see his pregnant wife and his brother cuddled up and fast asleep. With a soft chuckle Mark carried Haechan away.

"Kiss and make up. Fuck him do anything and make up." Mark winked at Jaehyun as he took his wife away so the older couple could fix things.

Haechan and the Lee No No's were preparing for Chensungs wedding when Taeyong limped his way inside the hospital. Jaemin wickedly grinned quickly putting the poor anime doll live on the lobby tv. Another baby is about to come our way!! The caption said.

"Na Na thats mean." Renjun pouted.

"Sush. He didnt pay me for my markhyuck content yet." Jaemin cackled.

"Look baby Mommy Na is being mean." Renjun pouted at his baby bump.

"Sush dont tell tails. Haechan when is my little Sarang being born?" Jaemin squealed poking his best friends baby bump.

"Thats Daddy's job to keep crossing days." Haechan giggled, smiling widely but he was tired and his back killed him.

"Jaemin is carrying a handsome suitor for our baby Sarang." Renjun squealed, "Lets have orange roses for our aurburn beauty Lele." Renjun squealed again.

"Dress him up like a girl." Haechan and Jaemin said at the same time.

"Mrs Lee Mark?" A nurse tapped the silver heads shoulder.

"Yes?" Haechan looked up with a smile.

"Mr Lee wants you come to his office." The nurse nodded as she left. The beauty pouted as he waved at his bitches and waddled away with one of Marks huge t shirts and sweat pants.

"Sir you okay?" Haechan opened the door to his husbands office. His hand on his cute round baby bump.

"I miss you....." Mark spread his arms as Haechan chuckled and sat on the olders legs.

"You sure you okay honey?" Haechan hugged Marks neck.

"Yes....Just a long surgery that stressed me out. Lucas is here and Jungwoo hasnt been the best. Your moms health is failkng and I......." Haechans plump lips pushed themselves onto his thin ones shutting him up.

"You are doing enough already. Stop stressing yourself Daddy." The younger baby voiced. Mark caressed his wifes baby bump fondly as he lent his head on the back of the chair.

"How is baby bear and Mommy bear?" The senior doctor smiled softly.

"My back hurts but Baby is fine and kicking." Haechan giggled blowing gently over Marks face so the older would fall asleep.

"Wake me up in fifteen minutes." Mark mumbled falling asleep.