5; Back in Black

I walk back upstairs to where everyone else was hanging out. "What's that?" My dad said point to A.S.T.R.A. I press the button down and the screen pops up, I start to type that is speaks for me.

"Tony made me it so I can communicate better," the voice was a British accent and a female voice.

"Oh, well now you can talk when you want to,"

"Yeah" Astra says on my behalf.

"Hey, it's getting late do you want to go to your room?" Dad says before standing up.

"Sure,"

"I'll take her then you can do all the dad things," Nat says, I nod in agreement.

We take a lift to the floor above and walk down the corridor a bit before Nat stops in front of the door.

"This is yours," she opens the door and we walk in, all my shopping is already in there already organised into categorised piles.

"These are sleeping clothes, and then tomorrow I'll help you pick an outfit." She hands me some loose trousers and a cropped shirt. The trousers are a grey colour and go just past my ankles, the top is tight, white and has mid length sleeves. "Go get changed and when you're done I'll go get Steve," she smiles and I walk into the bathroom to get changed. I walk back out and she gives me a smiles before walking out.

I sit on my bed put Astra into my nightstand. I had taken off the lipstick in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth too. It wasn't soon before my dad came in.

"Hey, if you need anything my room is next door and don't be afraid to wake me, if you need anything there's and sos button on your Astra thing, it will notify me if you need help, got it, now get some rest," He kisses my forehead and leaves. I'm now alone in a foreign room in the dark.

I drift off to sleep almost immediately, but that is disturbed by a nightmare. I was strapped to an operating table and some people in black lab coats inject something into my veins. I wake up in a sweat and look at the clock to my left.

'3:00'

The nightmare was PTSD, I felt the pain and days memories came flooding back into my head. I pretty much a guinea pig for them.

Great, and I'm definitely not getting back to sleep, i slip out from under my covers and escape my room. I didn't want to wake my dad but I knew Tony was awake, I think I can sense things, I'm pretty sure that's some power I have.

I take the stairs to avoid making noise with the elevator. I walk to the door of his lab and I can hear the faint sound of music from inside. I knock on the door.

"Sir, there is someone at the door, do you wish to let them in," an electrical voice says.

"Sure,"

The door opens and Tony is on the floor working on what looks to be part of his suit. "Oh hi Lacey," he checks his watch, "What are you doing up at 3:23?"
I lift Astra up from my hand and start to type,

"I had a nightmare and didn't want to wake anyone up," Astra said.

"Oh, well do you want to talk about it?"