36; Snap Back

Peter had been taken away to the kitchen to sit on the counter and hold an ice pack to his face and tissue to his nose like a child. It was humiliating at the least. He thought something good would happen, but yet again he should of listened to Mr Stark. You attacking him wasn't helping his injuries.

You never touched the wrap. You just sat with your legs crossed in the middle of the chamber. It was quiet down there that you could hear your own heart beat.

Soon the boredom caught up with you and you got up walking to the walls. You started to hit them. Kick them. You took all your frustrations out on the poor wall. It looked weaker than what it actually did. It was so damaging on you, you broke down in sobs.

"Sir, the ch-," the robotic voice rung through the kitchen.

"FRIDAY mute notifications for 24 hours." Tony sighed.

"But Si-,"

"I said silence."

Your hands were hurting so you started to charge at the wall shoulder first before going flying through it. You slowly crept upstairs with no noise. You peered around the corner and saw Tony with Peter in the kitchen. You shuffled around the corner using your slimness to your advantage. But you were really hungry. Whilst Tony's back was turned you tip toed to breakfast bar and ducked behind it.

"What are you looking at?" Tony asked Peter.

"I-uh-I saw- it's nothing Mr Stark, it's fine."

"Why don't I believe you?" He narrowed his eyes. Well shit. The weapon closet for this floor was near by and you swore you could reach it. You stood up and sprinted down the hall the opposite direction from the kitchen. "How many times do I have to tell you Clint- wait Clint's on house arrest." Tony turned around and saw nothing. He heard a run, Clint always ran around so he assumed it was him, but that was impossible.

He started to walk down the hall you ran down. He didn't like the sight he saw. He saw you all glowy eyed and veins, as he put it, with katanas. Probably the scariest thing you could possibly see. A loose assassin with sharp objects.

Peter immediately jumped of the counter and stood next to Stark. "She's been crying." Peter pointed out.

"She still is, she looks distressed, very distressed." Tony commented.

"Y/n." Peter said softly. "We're not going to hurt you, please just listen." You started to walk closer to the pair, Stark didn't flinch but Peter knew you to your full extent. The plane his parents were on wasn't just hijacked by a random person.

As soon as you were within two feet Peter lunged coward trapping you against the wall, pinning your hands up.

"I would help but I'm not getting imprisoned for touching up a minor." Tony added.

"Thanks," Peter was struggling against your resistance. He lost the fight and you sprinted out the building and into the summer air of New York. You did have Spiderman and Iron Man hot on your tracks as you got into the centre of New York. Your only mistake was showing your identity.

People were gasping and screaming and running and crying. Word spread faster than melting butter and soon enough you were having repulsers, webs and a red, white and blue man fighting you. You were thankful no one else was invited to the party.

After restless hours of fighting that's as the getting anywhere you were feeling weak. That's when you fell to the ground and your dads hands were pushing down on your shoulders as well Tony applying pressure to your ankles with Peter keeping your arms down.

"What did you Cap." Tony barked.

"I- I- I yelled at her, it was like a switch flipped in her head." He grunted.

"Mind control?"

"Yeah but how?"

"The only way I find out is if I do an x ray, that means getting her still and or passed out."

"How do we do that?"

"Throw her down some stairs."

"Tony no."

"Well what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." You managed to get your wrist free from Peter's grip and fastened it around his neck. You squeezed as hard as you could and he started to struggle and cough gasping for air.

Tony then shot a blast at your wrist burning it. "Thanks." Peter wheezed. "We need to think of something quick." Peter stood up and webbed you're wrists down instead.

"Hold on," Tony let go of wrists and quickly hit your head knocking you out cold.

"Tony!" Steve yelled.

"What did you want me to do?" Steve just sighed and stood up.

"Just please, take care of her, maybe if you treat her like a normal person she won't attack you." Steve reasoned. Stark stood up and threw you over his shoulder as him and Peter made their way back to the compound. This would be one hell of a week.

"Oh and Stark." Steve started. "Keep the boy away from my girl."