42; Lake

The sun was setting just at the right time as Shuri took you out towards a lake, there was a nearby village with someone Wakandan children playing.

"Miss Shuri who's that?" One asked and pointed to you.

"It's our visitor, she doesn't talk much."

"What's her name?"

"Y/n."

"Will she be staying with us?"

"Depends on how much you annoy her." But you weren't paying attention to their conversation, your eyes were stuck on the beautiful sunset over the lake. The way the luscious green grass swayed in the wind. The shimmer of sunlight flowed over the lake and lit your eyes up a fiery orange.

"47?" Your head whipped around. Winter. You ran and threw you arms around his neck. You cling onto his clothes for dear life, you wouldn't be surprised if your nails had left marks in them. He stepped back a bit regaining his balance and with his one arm he wrapped around your back.

"Good to see you Mr Barnes."

"You too Shuri, it's Bucky, for the about 800th time." He smiled, you've never seen him smile. Wait, Bucky?

"Also, her name is Y/n she's gone mute or something I was given a file but I didn't read it."

"Well, she'll always be 47 to me, that won't change."

"Where did the name come from?"

"Assassin 0047, never spoke once since 1955 and the cleanest to ever hold a gun." Shuri just nodded. "What happened to your leg?" He looked into your eyes.

"Again, I didn't read her file."

"I fell." You voice barely audible, just a whisper.

***A week later:

"Y/n I need you to test this new weapon out for me." Over the week you had become Shuri's personal guinea pig for her weapons. Today was some prototype for these wrist guards. They fell out to a shield and had sharpened edges.

Yesterday it was a replica light saver from Star Wars. It was fun for you to play around all day and do something you love.

Well, it was fun until the next day you were playing with some knives and sliced you hand open. Shuri was freaking out because her brother would 'kill' her. You knew she overreacted just not that much. There may or may not be a slight blood stain in her lab now.

Woops.

***
/// Your POV ///

"Y/n! I have a really fun idea!" Shuri came running into my room. "Come with me."

She dragged me back to the lake village. She then proceeded to walk onto the decking on the edge of lake. She then jumped in. Splashing me in the process.

"Help me out." She put her arm for me to grab so I did and she pulled me into the lake with her. It was freezing. Wait, does my leg rust? "You see Y/n this is what ordinary people call fun." She laughed and swam further out into the lake.

She started to slash me in which I returned the favour by splashing her back. "Stawp I almost dropped my croissant!" She yelled. What. I'm so confused. "Please tell me you know the vine." She sighed. "You don't know do you? Looks like we aren't sleeping until you watch every single one."

***

I think I'm mentally scarred for life from watching vines, I'm brain dead.