29; Ice Cream in the Park

Your POV:

Last night was amazing. Peter is SpiderMan, and we're getting closer. Maybe we could eventually date, if he like me back that it. He could of said everything out of pity last night. This morning I woke up to rain. That ruined my plans of going to get ice cream in the park. I got up and started to make pancakes for me and my dad.

"So do you want to tell me who your friend is?" He asked from the doorway.

"A friend from school, my physics tutor, some kid on a decathlon team."

"He seems nice, definitely not getting you into trouble if he dresses like that." I just rolled my eyes and put pancakes on a plate and handed them to him. "What are you doing today?"

"I don't know, I might go for a run later."

"In the rain?"

"I'll wear a jacket."

"Don't get hypothermia."

"I was frozen for 60 years I don't think I have to worry about that."

***

You those points in your life when you think it couldn't get any worse but then it just does. That's me right now. Just like I planned, I went for a run in the rain, the cool water was refreshing, until a rock betrayed me and I skidded across the ground grazing the whole of the left side on my body. You know it wouldn't be a problem if my house wasn't at the other side of New York and I wasn't bleeding purple! I tried to brush off some of the dirt but it didn't seem to be happening. My face was grazed, my arm over the burn, my side and my leg.

I stood back up and looked around. For a rainy day there was a lot of people around. I looked around and realised that coincidentally Peter's apartment was just across the road. Well he's getting a surprise. I knocked on the door and Ned opened it. Was not expecting that. My wet hair was dripping all over the carpet.

"Hi Y/N, Peter didn't tell you were coming round." He smiled.

"I'm wasn't." I pushed him into his apartment.

"What are you doing here?"

"Where is he?" I start to walk to his room. I'm guessing May isn't home.

"I don't think you should go in there." He tried to stop me. "He's....getting changed?" Pathetic. I turn the handle and walk in.

"I need your antiseptic." He immediately jolted up from his bed closing his laptop, "Before I bleed out would be nice."

"What did you do this time?" He started to go through one of his desk drawers.

"I jumped of the top of the old Avengers building."

"Please don't, you can talk to me you know."

"I'm joking," I playfully hit his shoulder and he passed me the spray.

"Your arm was just getting better too."

"Yeah, when everything goes great then fall on wet concrete and rip all your skin up."

"What is happening?" I turn and see a very confused Ned stood at the door. "When were you a thing, I thought it was just a rumour, but OH MY GOD ITS NOT IS IT!"

"Ned, we aren't going out." I explain.

"Then what's happening? Why is your blood purple? You didn't have that scar on your eyebrow last time I saw you."

"I can't tell you."

"You can trust him, he knows about me." Peter adds. I way up the pros and cons.

"Yeah but he's your friend, not mine, I'd hate to steal your thunder. Fine." I turn to Ned. "America's most wanted assassin, nice to meet you." His jaw practically hits the ground.