47; Girls Day

"Y/n," Peter whined, you looked up "come with me." He held out his hand for you to take. "Close your eyes."

He took you to the elevator and covered your eyes with his hands before pressing a button. You felt the elevator go up and you almost fell back, but Peter caught you in time. When the elevator stopped he led you out. He took you forward and to the right, still covering your eyes.

"Look." He removed his hands from your eyes and let them fall down your arms catching your hands. "Welcome back to New York." He whispered in your ear. The sun was just setting on the horizon and the gold rays spread across the buildings. You tried to take in everything there, but there was too much it started to hurt your head at the complexity of the city.

You raised your hands slowly to the side of your and clamped on the side, pulling at your hair. You could remember it, the view but you didn't know where from. It was like you were living two lives at once. Peter let go of you and stepped back. That's when he noticed the veins of your neck start to go purple and trail down your body and through to your leg and face connecting to your eyes.

"Y/n are you okay?" You violently shook your head. "What's wrong?" You turned away from the city and faced him. You brought your hands down in front of your face, they were shaking. You looked at the them as the glow got brighter. "Please tell me, I don't know if you're safe." He pleaded.

You started to walk backwards, closer to the edge of the building. Closer and closer until...

You fell of the edge, why do heights hate you so much? Peter luckily caught your with a web and he refused to let go. He could see the fear in your eyes as he effortlessly pulled you up.

"Sorry, I kind of forgot heights weren't your thing." He put his hand on your waist and steadied you on your feet. "You're kind of like a human glow stick." He smiled.

"Really?" You whispered.

"Yeah, you glow and it's dark, they're pretty, you don't need me to explain a glow stick do you?" He wrapped his over arm around your waist and your arms went around his neck. "Do you want to go back inside where you can't fall of high things."

You nodded your head and he took back inside to the sofa where your pile of books were disregarded. He picked you up and threw you down earning a ghost of a smile on your face.

"Want to watch a movie?" You nod. "Wizard of Oz? Wait you won't know movies, I doubt they had movie nights at hydra." He sat on the sofa and you moved closer and snuggled into his side. He responded by pulling you onto his lap and holding you close.

***

"Hey Nat have you seen- never mind." Tony said walking into one of the living rooms.

"Seen who?" She saw you and Peter on the sofa asleep with the faint sound of Oz in the background. "Oh."

"FRIDAY, take a picture."

"Don't you think that's a little creepy?" Nat asked.

"No I think it's normal to document your child through pictures, all Facebook moms do it."

"Oh so you're a Facebook mom now? Do you want me to call you Karen?"

"Shut up, you'll wake them."

"Peter has school tomorrow, you know first day back."

"He'll be fine."

***

You woke up the next morning lying on the sofa with a grey, fuzzy blanket draped over you with a not on the cushion.

Hey I had to go to school but I'll be back at 4
-Peter

You sat up and rubbed your eyes, it felt like you were asleep for a year.

"Morning." Wanda said, "how's your morning going so far?" You shrug and stand up. "Want to maybe train a bit? Then I can sneak you out for a girls day."

You nod. "Or we can skip the first bit and go straight to the second." She smiled grabbing your hand and taking you to your wardrobe. She pulled out a very 'Wanda' looking outfit. (Pic at the top)

"So, we are going to fix your hair cause at the moment it looks like you had a me ya breakdown at 3:00am because your boyfriend broke up with you."

She took you to a salon and they made your hairstyle close to what it was before. Then it was covered by a baseball cap because people will notice you. She then took you shopping because your closet was 'too bland'.

When you arrived back in the tower it was pretty much empty. "Y/n come out your new dress on, then when Peter comes back he'll faint."

"Isn't that bad though?"

"It's fine, don't worry, you'll look drop dead gorgeous." Rolling your eyes, you accepted and you got a little annoyed with Wanda, she insisted on curling your hair and doing makeup too, for you, it was too much.