18; You

After my little training session with Nat I hit the showers and got dressed and saw Vision trying to make food, he started putting some orangey red powered into it. Then Wanda entered. "You know Wanda, no one dislikes you," Is this toaster flirting with Wanda?

"Thanks?" it sounded more like a question than the answer. "What are you making?" She peers into the pan.

"I tried to make your paprika soup but I could not seem to do it." She takes the spoon out and tries some.

"Whatever is in that is definitely not paprika, sorry"

"Its okay." there was loud noice outside and me and Wanda rush over to window. Wanda jolts around and throws a knife from the cutting board towards the entrance. It met Clint's face and I sighed a sigh of relief glad it wasn't an attacker.

"What are you doing here?" Wanda and I walk over to where Clint was stood.

"Disappointing my kids now come on Cap need our help."

"I think you should think your decision through before you make it." Vision joins the conversation.

"Yeah they're thought through now let's go."

"Am I invited?" I ask

"No, your dad will kill me, I don't know what you can do, and you don't have a suit."

"Actually I do," He sighed and let me come, vision put up a fight and Clint put a force field around him but he quickly broke out. Wanda ended up burying him into the ground, very far down, very.

After packing a small bag we left compound and got into Clint's van. He said we were going to Germany, I'm not a geographer but I know that it is quite far away. We made a stop to pick up some guy who can shrink real small, his name is Scott or something I didn't really pay attention to it. I slept the majority of the journey and so did Wanda.

Once we arrived Clint was first to get out then me and Wanda got out the other side. This Scott dude is almost as awkward as Peter. I saw two people behind my dad, one was Sam and the other one was, wait... no, he's back!

"Oh my god you're alive." I run to Winter and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Y/N be careful he isn't fully stable yet." Ugh stfu dad.

"Shut up Steve, he wouldn't be hugging her back if he didn't know her." Sam said.

"Clint, why did you bring my child?" My dad asked.

"Because she said she could help, she's able and we need the help we can get."

"Yes but after this we become the wrong."

"Dad, I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me, nothing can detain me." I but in.

"Stop thinking you are something you are not, you are just a kid." Wrong move.

"A kid who can stop a bus with my bare hands"

"Stop. You can come. But please, don't get hurt." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Everyone. Suit up." Me and Wanda went in the back of the truck and when she saw me she was about to scream but I had to cover her mouth.

"Shh." I whispered.

"It's you?"

"Was me," I corrected.

We stepped out the back of the van I was nervous as hell. I followed Wanda closely behind.

"Where did you get that." My dad sounded mad.

"I don't remember."

"It was you all those years?"

"I don't know."

"If we get imprisoned you aren't getting out you do realise."

"I have nothing to live for."

"Don't say that, you have your whole life ahead of you."

"Why are we here anyway?"

"We're doing what's right, Sokovia Accords, they want us to be under government control, I refuse to sign, we are fighting the other avengers but only if necessary," I don't know how I feel about this.

***

An airport, how classy. There's some spider dude here. That's my cue to enter. I go from behind the spider and flip over grabbing the shield and landing a perfect landing. Looking around I can tell no one recognises me. My mask covers half my face and Nat backs ups.

"Oh so you have an obsession with collecting assassins now," Tony blurts out. "The two most deadliest ones ever, I want one. What's wrong with your hair, thought it was white?" I run my hands over my hair to change it and he looks impressed.

"I thought she was dead." Nat states "I was kinda hoping that too." She muttered.

Then the fight broke. My veins and eyes flowed purple, it showed through the suit. Some guy in a black panther suit showed up, apparently he's a king or something. He had these claws and they were sharp, very sharp.

It was pretty intense, I didn't want to hurt anyone so my aim was to give them a few bruises to remember the day then lay them on the ground. That would all be good until the Spider kid had a sixth sense too and could see what was coming. I would throw a punch and he would cath it, cause versa, I was getting sick of it and threw him across the floor with my powers. After freeing a webbed Sam and Bucky he threw me through a window, a high one, but then he did something I didn't expect. He cushioned my fall by going down first. I rolled off to his left.

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt anyone."

"Thanks but I think landing on the ground would of been softer." I wheeze.

"WoAhhh you talk! Also is that a compliment?"

"Yes and take it as what you want it to be, I have to go." I stood up and brushed myself off, then I heard Scott say he's going to tear himself in half. Wait! He's gonna year himself in half?

"Well looks like you're not dead, but after this I will make sure you are kept in a high security prison." I turn my head and Stark stood there. I decide I should attack him. I don't what comes over me but I went full force. It was difficult since he was in a metal suit. I got him on his front and his head squashed to the ground. He managed to flip over and shoot about five metres away, I landed with a thud and it hurt. I look at my side where I was shot but there was just a small burn mark.

"Where have been all these years, now you're teaming with the Captain, is he trying to make himself look bad?" I stand up and go at him again.
"You don't give up do you?" He tried pushing me off him but my grip just tightened.

"I could do this all day." I simply state. Tony force is lowered and he stops trying. I don't understand why but he does, I get him on the floor. "What's wrong, suit shut down?"

"Just reminded me of someone." I get off him and go help Clint with the cat dude.

I saw my dad and Bucky running towards the planes, guess they're getting out of here. The right building started to fall and Wanda held it up, I tried to help when I could but that was rare. They just made it in before vision did some thing with the stone and broke Wanda, she fell down with a shriek.

I saw Tony go speak to the kid and then leave. Sam started chasing Tony away and Vision tried to shoot him but ended up hitting his friend. He fell down to ground unconscious.

I walked over to the kid and help out my hand to help him up. "What are you doing, is this a trap?" I let out a small chuckle and grab his wrist to pull him up.

"I thought you were an assassin, who went around killing people and didn't care about others."

"Well that's the past." The next thing I hear is sirens, police probably. "I need get out of here fast."

"What, why?"

"If the police get me then I'm never leaving their custody."

"Oh right, well I can get you out of here." And then without warning he grabs me by my waist and attached a web to a building and swings off.

"Thanks, but why, I've done nothing but bad, everyone is usually scared of me."

"I don't know, you seem nice."