10; Show not Tell

The teacher began to go on about things that definitely weren't words, I swear she was making them up. That's when I got the idea to mess around a bit, I hadn't had the opportunity to use my telekinesis much so now was my chance, unlike Wanda when I use my powers there is no contrail, and sometimes I don't even need to move my hands.

I nudged Peter's arm, distracting him from the teacher, he looks at me and I move my hands and throw a stack of textbooks on the floor. He furrows his eyebrows and looked shocked.

"Tell anyone and you're dead." I whisper. Some girls in the back of the class started screaming and everyone started shouting bloody murder. That's when I started throwing papers of the desk and people pens and pencils onto the floor.

I started to smile and look at Peter who was smiling but I also knew he was kinda scared.

"Okay, class I'm going to need you to stay calm and this prank better finish, it is not funny." The teacher yelled, you could barely hear her over the noise of the class.

The class started to calm down but there was a few mutters goes around, there was definitely some people who were scared, there was no way they thought this a prank. The teacher carries on with lesson which I try to understand but it just wasn't happening. She then sets a task to complete ten questions off the board but even those I didn't understand. I stared blankly at the board before she came over to me.

"Miss Carter, are you okay? You look confused." I had to come up with an excuse, but that was going to be difficult.

"I actually was homeschooled before and I didn't do much science, well science to this extent, this is all foreign to me," I said, I mean the last bit wasn't wrong.

"Okay, I'll find you someone to tutor you, you are behind on a lot of things, don't worry it will be easy to learn, Parker," Peter looked up at the teacher, I know where this is going, "you're smart, also top of the class, you can tutor (Y/N) if you don't mind."

"Uh-I don't m-mind," he was so nervous, why? This guy needs to just breathe, he's so awkward. Stark had given me phone, it connected to Astra but was a phone. It had all the Avengers numbers in it as well as Happy's. I wrote my number on the corner of my paper and ripped it off.

"Message me tonight," I slid my number across the desk and he took it reluctantly. The bell went and I shoved my empty paper into my bag and threw my pen and pencil in there too.

Finally, I can go home. School wasn't as bad I thought. But it also wasn't the best, it's full stereotyped kids who don't know what they want to do in the future. Some people are confused about school, others are confused about themselves.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip: Back at Tower~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I yell through the common room floor.

"How was it?" Clint was sat on the sofa and Tony was just walking in.

"Ugh, science is so complicated I don't understand how you do it Tony, I have to be tutored, I also kinda got scooped up by 'those' girls." I did air quotes when I said those.

"So you're one of them, at least you aren't getting bullied, but if you are, I'm sending all of my suits to blast them down one by one." Tony looked and sounded serious but I couldn't help but laugh at his 'humour'.