6; I mean, Youre not Wrong

In my room Nat is staring into my wardrobe. I just sit on my bed and watch her, she pulls out a pair of ripped, black jeans and an AC/DC top. At least I knew who they were now thanks to Tony.

Natasha finishes the look with red lip stick and mascara. She also gives me her converse again to wear.

"You look good,"

She passed me Astra and we walk back to the elevator, I press the button to the floor of the kitchen, we walk in and see Steve making pancakes.

"Pancake?" He says and throws one at and I catch it straight away, "Good catch,"

"Steve you took that straight of the pan it's red hot and you flicked it at her, her hand is burnt," Steve's face is full of guilt and I put the pancake on the kitchen counter. I go and rinse my hand with cold water and it heals almost immediately, ok I'm confused burns don't just go away.

"So, your kid can move things with her mind." Nat starts.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are we in danger? Is she gonna blow up? Should we protect ourselves? Should we run whilst we still can?" Clint asks walking into the room, it's funny that they don't know. I hear the cogs turning.

I take Astra out of my pocket and start typing, all eyes where on me, I don't like being under pressure,

"I only read Tony's I just wanted to know why I recognised him when we first met, maybe you should put a security system on your head Tony, it's very easy to get into, also it's very dark, maybe redecorate a bit," the British voice said.

"I like this one," Clint said from across the room, I shoot him a smile. "Okay, but don't read people's minds, or there will be punishments," my dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"What did you see when you read my mind? This is a non negotiable you tell me, now."

"I didn't see anything, I just hear, and I heard you saying that you thought you had seen a picture of me with your dad,"

"Okay, I'll let you off I'm not gonna blow you up, just try not to do it,"

"You couldn't blow me up if you tried," Astra said.

"Oh you wanna see about that, come one try and hit me," I put Astra on the counter, I put my hand out for Tony to shake and I grip his hand, grab his right shoulder and push my legs onto his chest before pushing him down, only I didn't understand my own strength and he kinda fell down a couple of floors. "Nice shirt by the way,"

Their was a staff member just staring at me, I saw her push a button on her waist band and within no time at all I was being dragged away from the scene. I didn't recognise the men and starting kicking my legs around.

I started panic and a did a back flip to twist the men around before I used my powers and flung them onto the walls either side of me. I hold them there before more security came, and managed to take them down one by one. There wasn't many no more than twelve. I run back over to Tony who is still lying on the ground a bit surprised.

"Ok, I'm getting too old for this, help me up, wait no, last I took your hand you through me down a building," I hear running behind me and my instincts tell me that they're good people, and they were, it was the others and they had obviously ran to us.

"Hey, you know those guys were good don't you, they wouldn't hurt you," Nat said.

"They were trying to take her away but she refused, at least we know she's capable of self defence," Tony said backing up my point, he had propped himself up against the wall.

"That's a little more than just self defence," Clint points toward the people lying on the ground.

Nat gives me a high five when we leave the scene and we go into the lounge area.

___time skip brought to you by the cool aid man___

"Guys Lunch is ready for anyone who wants to eat and stay alive," Dad said through the speaker system.

Nat and I walk into the kitchen where everyone else is.

"Yeah and she also threw down my own building and almost broke my spine." Tony walked into the room and steadied himself against the kitchen counter. "Don't trust that one, she's scary.

"I made lasagna, now sit at the table and eat,"

Everyone gathers at the table and some red guy with a cape walks through the wall. Dramatic much? "Vision what have I told you, don't do that," Wanda said.

"I'm sorry Wanda, it was just quicker." My dad gave me a plate of lasagna and since I had skipped breakfast I was starving.

"Hey FRIDAY, play AC/DC back in black," Tony says and looks across the table at me.

"Yes sir." The music started to blast through the speakers.

"You guys must be trying to corrupt her, are you secretly ganging up on me to make my life difficult," he said with a smile.

I started to slightly head bang, I knew some of the lyrics and was mentally singing them. "See she likes it," Tony said.

"The only reason she likes it is because it's the only thing she's heard for 65 years." My dad argued.

"I mean, you're not wrong." I shrug.

A/N: *sips tea*
Okay, the end of another chapter. Thank you for reading, I legit thought no one would read this book and please vote, I'm trying me best ty so muchhhh ~hazel