14; Russian Child

~Hes not my boyfriend!~

"Have you even learnt physics before, this is simple like the building blocks to everything else," I stared into his eyes, god you could get lost in there, "Uh no not really." He mind read confused along with his face.

"So you've been in school for 11 years and haven't studied physics, where have you even been going?" He was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the bright screen saying captain dad I answered and walked into the hallway.

"Hey where are you I'm home."

"Uh yeah I'm at a friends house studying physics."

"We will talk when you get home when will that be?"

"I don't know next hour I think before 8 don't worry,"

"Good because Director Fury thinks we aren't feeding you enough, something about extremely high metabolism."

"English please."

"I'll explain later have fun."

I walked back into Peters room, it was very what's the word, techy, he told me about a lot of the things and what they do, reminds of Tony to be honest.

"What time is it?" I ask oblivious to fact I have a phone in my hand.

"7:30"

"Shit, I need to be at 8," I shove my books into my bag and grab my jumper of his bed. "Well I'll see tomorrow thanks by the way, Monday?"

"Uh yeah that's fine with me, have a nice night I guess," he waved goodbye and I walked out his apartment and down the stairs. I called Happy and he came within five minutes. I put my hoodie on as I got into the car. It was really big and didn't smell like me, it smelled of a guy, I look down and realise, I didn't even take a jumper to Peter's.

So I practically stole his jumper, it smelled nice, it smelled of him. I had to remind myself he'd be scared of me if he knew my full potential and I just focussed on the road ahead of me.

As I walked into the tower I heard yelling coming from the kitchen, my dad was arguing with Tony, I had seen it before but not this bad, on the sofa was Wanda with her head in hands watching the news. Then I saw what happened, she had tried to stop a bomb from exploding but it flew into a building. She was only blaming herself, I entered her mind and she was not okay. I sat down besides her and put my arm around her, she leant back against me.

"I'd prefer if you didn't enter my mind." She looks down at me, she can sense that, whoops. I nod my head before I feel arms around me pull me off the back of the sofa.

"Hey, I missed you!"

"Yeah, missed you to dad," I break free of his grip and go make myself a drink now that Tony has evacuated the kitchen and everything was calm.

"I don't remember buying you that hoodie where did it come from." My eyes met Nat standing in the corner of the room. Well what am I supposed to say.

"I stole of my tutor by accident, I didn't mean to, I though it was mine." I brought a glass from the shelf down with my telekinesis. I looked back over to Nat who was giving me a judgemental look as if she knew I was lying.

(This part is in Russian, I would write in Russian but you probably can't read it anyway so if it's in BOLD it's Russian xx)

"Lies" Nat turned around and walked out of the room.

"What was that, because if my dad would go crazy if knew it was guy's" I smirked back at Nat who had returned back round the corner.

"You're tutor's a guy? Is he your boyfriend?"

"No! He's not my boyfriend I don't even like him."

"Yeah you say that now but in six months time you'll have your wedding planned, it's how every cliche movie goes,"

"So do we run now or what?" I turned around and saw Clint walk past with a suitcase.

"Say hi to kids from me, and that traitor Nathaniel." Nat walks over and to him.

"Yeah, he's really grown since I last saw him. Have fun with your new Russian child." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Sometimes someone who can understand can help, especially when you don't want everyone to know things, it's like a code." Nat definitely thinks about this way too much.

So I had two really short chapter together, sorry I don't know why I did that. Happy reading xx