19; Moving

Two hours later I found myself on a jet back to New York being driven by Happy. I didn't know where the others were put, and I watched the news re-play the security footage from the fight. All the headlines were about 'The Silent Angel' and her return. Was it good? Was it bad? And I honestly didn't know myself, if I couldn't control myself then people's lives were at risk, but thankfully my identity was still hidden.

As soon as we landed I changed out of my suit. That burn mark is not coming out, can you even remove burns? Well that's a problem for another day. I threw on some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt before walking down into the derelict tower. Usually people would be around, wether it was a worker or someone I knew.

No one was around and I had school tomorrow, then I remembered the physics homework I had. Well shit, it's due for tomorrow and I had no clue how to do it. If only I knew someone who was extremely skilled in science, oh wait! Peter Parker! Yeah I just wanted an excuse to say that.

Should I ask him, he's probably busy, hanging out with Ned. But I need to do this homework, asking him is selfish, I haven't even started, maybe I can google it? I pulled out my phone and started to search the first question, nope, none of that makes sense, I hadn't got my textbooks for physics yet so I couldn't use them. Ugh I'll just do it.

Peter Parker

Hey I need help with the physics hw

Sure ask away.

Thank god he replied, it took about half an hour to complete and get my head around. Then I remembered we have a Friday here. Everyone needs a Peter in their life. I checked the news on my phone again, what am I? Like 90? well kinda.. There was a new article about 'friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man's upgraded suit' then I found out he would be around Queens, usually at night. I ended up going on a internet spiral about Spiderman. He seems pretty bad-ass. I watched about three hours worth of videos of him webbing up guys and helping people before it was ended with a message from my dad.

Shaptain Shamerica

Hey, this may come as a surprise but
we are moving out of the tower, don't
worry it's still in New York but it's
closer to your school in Queens.

Ok should I pack?

Yes

So instead of watching Spiderman videos and slowly decaying in my bed I took out a suitcase and folded my clothes into it, the last thing to go in was the file about me. I feel bad not telling Stark and the others about my secret, but that's the point. No one knows. I put it on my desk and looked through it once more, trying to get all the information I could, I looked at the horrifying pictures of my body broken, bruised and bleeding. Then I heard the familiar sound of the jet land. People!?

I wandered up to the landing pad and saw Tony running off with his friend unconscious behind him. The one who got blasted by Vision.

"Follow." He said blatantly. Hesitantly I followed down corridors and into an operation room. "He has a suspected paralysis from waist down."

"Will he be okay?"

"Maybe, we're working on a solution but also, you're dad is moving out, he's probably told you, but you can stay here anytime you want, I like you kid, you keep me sane." He looks at me apologetically.

***Next day.

As soon as I walked through the doors of school I was surrounded by friends, they were concerned on why I was missing for two days. I lied and said I was sick. They said they would of brought round soup and stuff but that doesn't actually work; just an old wife's tale.