33; Steve's POV

At the tower, third person POV

Steve had spent the last hour running around the hospital wing in the compound looking for his daughter. He went to go check on her and found nothing. The parents adrenaline kicked in and he was practically sprinting down halls checking every hospital room.

He didn't want to believe she was dead, she couldn't be, she was fine yesterday he thought. He then walked into the main common room and saw the others.

"Haven't seen you in a while Cap." Nat said standing up from her seat.

"Where is she," Nat looked down, "I know you know so tell me."

"She woke up," Steve nodded as Nat continued. "She wanted to go to homecoming."

"You let her go?!" He yelled.

"She won't ever get the chance again." She argued.

"You guys let her didn't you." His eyes went through each one of them (so it's still Wanda, Vision and Rhodes). He shook his head. "Where would she be now?"

"Steve, she's fine, she's at a school party," Nat said, "No drinking, no drugs, no violence, she's safe."

"I don't care about those things, she can't get drunk, drugs don't do anything and she could easily win a fight against a high schooler." He sighed. "I just want to see her."

"It's nine now so she'll be about two hours," Wanda looked down at her watch. "She's fine, and if anyone lays a finger on her they'll be dead by tomorrow."

"You guys better be right." Steve said.

Steve stayed for a while before leaving and going home. Once he got home he went straight upstairs to go and relax, as he made his way upstairs he readied Y/n's door was open. He went to close it but saw people in there.

He saw his daughter in bed with the guy he hated the most at this point in time, next to her, with an arm around her. He didn't disturb them but instead silently closed the door. He retreated to his room knowing his little girl was safe. He just didn't know about the boy she was with.

Should he hate him for almost killing her, or should he just be happy that she found someone to trust.