51; Crazy

When you woke up the next morning it felt like hell. You rolled over and realised you weren't there alone. You sat up in bed and pulled up the sheets, unfortunately it woke Peter up.

He rubbed his hand over his face before his eyes widened. "Shit." I looked at him. "I have school, shit shit shit shit I'm going to be late." You smiled at his dorkiness shyly. He looked at you then looked down at himself and remembered what happened. "Oh my god that wasn't a dream. It actually happened."

You nodded you head and grabbed a stray hoodie from the ground across the room with your telekinesis. You also got his pyjamas bottoms too and passed them to him. He slid them on whilst you pulled the hoodie over your head.

"I'm sorry." You cocked your head in confusion. "Your waist, it's bruised, I hurt you didn't I." You shook your head. "I did, why can't I do anything right." He cursed himself.

"You didn't hurt me."

"But-" he was cut off by your lips on his. "I'm still sorry." You shook your head and straddled his lap and kissed him again but with more passion. You put you hands on his cheeks and he put his around you waist.

Just then the door opened and Tony walked in.

"Morning I'm here to make sure you're not-" he stopped and looked up, dropping the glass of water on the ground letting it shatter. You both looked at him and it was silent for a while before someone else walked behind Tony.

"I heard glass shatter what weapon did she use this time?" Nat sighed with Wanda trailing behind her. When she stood behind Tony she saw what was going on and froze. She definitely knew what happened, you could see it in her eyes.

"What happened?" Wanda asked. No one answered her and she couldn't see what everyone else could, so she read Nat's mind and she stepped back not wanting to know what they saw.

"Tony." You said through gritted teeth. "Get. Out."

"Maybe the little spider assassins are coming sooner than I thought." He winked and left closing the door after him.

"That was so embarrassing." Peter said hitting his head against the wall. It made a thud and he brought his head forward rubbing it.

"Careful." You rested your hand on the back of his head snuggled up to his chest. "Skip school?"

"No, I have a science test."

"It's already ten."

"And Mr Stark is going to suspicious if we don't get out of this room now." You rolled your eyes and put some shorts on under the hoodie and Peter put his t-shirt back on.

You walked into the kitchen whilst Peter went to shower. You started to make a bowl of cereal when Tony walked in.

The rest of this chapter was deleted. :/
Sorry for any inconvenience.