TWENTY-FOUR

Liked by @lukebryan, @chrisyoungmusic, @christianyelich,@maddieandtae, @chaseanderson87 and 24,732 others298 comments

Liked by @lukebryan@chrisyoungmusic@christianyelich,
@maddieandtae@chaseanderson87 and 24,732 others
298 comments

@andreacounsell 
👉NEW SONG out with this dude👈
Check it out, link in bio
'Town Ain't Big Enough'
👥@chrisyoungmusic

@chrisyoungmusic: 🙏🙏🙏
💟@andreacounsell
@username1
: what an anthem ♥♥
@username2: i live for this song
@brewersfan1: ♥♥♥♥
@carrieunderwood: Good Job guys!!!👍👍
💟@chrisyoungmusic and @andreacounsell 
@hater1
: looks like they are going to kiss
@username3: @hater1 can't a guy and girl be friends? it's a collab. no need to assume things
@maddieandtae: 💖💖💖 
💟@andreacounsell and @chrisyoungmusic

----

Phone interview with 106.1 out of Milwaukee
Andrea is bold
Ridder is italics 
Scott is underlined
Shannen is italics and underlined

"Welcome back to 106.1 Milwaukee's Best Country with Ridder, Scott and Shannen. Right now we have a upcoming country star on the line with us. Please welcome Andrea Counsell! Andrea how are you?"

"Hello Milwaukee! I'm good, how are you guys?"

"We are good thanks! So your new song with Chris Young dropped today. It's an amazing breakup anthem."

"Yes, it is a very powerful story. I'm in love with how it turned out."

"Did you help write it?"

"Yes, Chris and I were the ones who wrote it. He wanted help writing a song and this is what we came up with. It wasn't suppose to be a duet but Chris wanted it to be. He asked me to sing it with him and I agreed, obviously."

"That's amazing. I personally am in love with it."

"Same, I agree with you Andrea, it is a very powerful story."

"Thanks guys. To be honest with you guys, the song only took about 15 minutes to write."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, once we started writing it, everything just flowed wonderful together and it was here."

"That's incredible. I'm assuming not all songs write that fast, correct?"

"Correct. Sometimes it can take a few minutes some can take days. With my song 'She's a Wildflower' from a couple years back, it took me roughly about a week to complete."

"That's insane."

"Yeah, tell me about. When I finished it, I was glad it was completed."

"So, do you write all your songs?"

"No, I write a few, I help co-write some but most of them are written for me."

"I feel like you can tell when singers write their own songs. You can definitely tell a difference."

"Yes. So, Andrea what songs did you 100% write yourself?"

"Um, 'She's a Wildflower,' 'Like My Mother Does,' 'Three,' 'Road Less Traveled,' 'Pretty' and 'Ladies in the '90s.' They all have some sort of special meaning to me, a friend or a family member."

"That's amazing. I don't think I could ever write a song."

"You got that right."

"Yes, it can be difficult at times but once you complete the song, you feel accomplished."

"I can only imagine."

"Let's talk something else because I am sure everyone is dying to know. You and Christian Yelich? How did that happen? If you don't mind me asking."

"Um, well I'm going to try and keep it short. I actually met him in October of 2017 in Malibu, we bumped into each other, literally, he made me spill my coffee."

"What a fairy-tale right there."

"Why did you interrupt Scott? Andrea, please continue."

"He bought me a new one and we got talking and have been talking ever since. When I came to Milwaukee this year, he told me his feelings sparked."

"Aww I love it. You guys are so cute."

"Thank you."

"Okay, this went a little longer then planned but whatever. Andrea, thanks for talking with us, hopefully we can do this again sometime."

"Yes that would be fun. Thank you so much for having me."

"There you have it Milwaukee, Andrea Counsell. Now to start our commerical free hour, let's start with Chris Young and Andrea Counsell's 'Town Ain't Big Enough.'"

----

John Doe | @johndoemlb
@andreacounsell did a phone interview with 106.1 out of Milwaukee. She told the story of her and @christianyelich. Seems they have known each other almost 2 years. 
Link to interview
806 comments | 17.9k likes | 25.3k retweets 

@andreacounsell: @johndoemlb why you posting on social media for? don't you have another article to go write
25.8k likes

@username1: @johndoemlb why is it a big deal that they have know each other that long?

@username2:@johndoemlb it's called privacy

@brewersfan1: slay @andreacounsell slay

@username3: @andreacounsell 😂😂

@christianyelich: @johndoemlb haven't you ever hear of privacy??