FIFTY-ONE

"Are you okay babe?" Christian asks as we sit on the beach watching the sunset. 

I shrug, "Eh, I'll live."

"Are you sure? I can tell it's upsetting you?"

I turn and look at him, "It is upsetting me but I'll be fine, I promise." I smile at him. 

"If you say so. I hope Brent saying that doesn't pressure you in any sort of way."

"It's not, don't worry. Let's just put it aside and forget about. This vacation is about me and you remember." I smile.

"You're right." He smiles back and I adjust in his arms and focus on the sunset. 

Minutes pass and the sun is over the horizon and the stars are out. It starts to get chilly so we head in our rented beach house. We head to the couch and turn the T.V. on to Furious 7. A little into the movie Christian gets up and walks into the kitchen. I'm still concentrating on the movie so I don't know what he is doing until I hear the slight sound of popping. I smile to myself at the thought of the popcorn Christian is making. A few minutes later he returns with a bowl of popcorn. 

"What's a movie without popcorn?" He states with a smile as I make eye contact with him from my position on the couch. 

"That is true." He sits in the corner of the couch and pulls me into him. I drape my legs over his as they are extended on the coffee table with the bowl  of popcorn sitting between the two of us.

We watch the movie in silence and somewhere during the movie I end up falling asleep. I don't know what time it is but Christian moves slightly and I hear what appears to be the bowl getting set on the table. Then I hear the remote hit the table as well. Christian then sits up and picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom. He sets me on the bed and he shuffles around the room for a little bit then the bed dips and he pulls me into him and we then sleep the night away. 

----

Liked by @aleciayelich, @moosetacos8, @larisabraun, @codybellinger, @kelseaballerini, @b_woodruff24, @bakermayfield and 104, 377 others

Liked by @aleciayelich@moosetacos8@larisabraun
@codybellinger@kelseaballerini@b_woodruff24,
@bakermayfield and 104, 377 others

602 comments

@christianyelich
"I'm a little obsessed with you" - @iamchasebryant
👥@andreacounsell

@username1: OMFG!!! 

@username2: They are literally to f**king cute!!! 😍😍

@brewersfan1: I love how Christian isn't afraid to show his love for her!!! 

@hater1: 🤢🤢 Please don't post stuff like this

@countryfan1: They need to get married ASAP!!! 

@aleciayelich: ❤❤❤
💟@christianyelich

@brewersfan2: My heart can't handle this!! 🥰

@kelseaballerini: Thank you for making my girl a happy girl!!! ❤
💟@christianyelich

@hater2: Christian is too good for her.