THIRTY-NINE

I woke up to a cold and empty bed, but I soon smelt bacon. I stretched out, put my glasses on, got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I stop in the doorway to see a shirtless Christian at the stove making breakfast, I smile. Christian isn't the one to cook but can he can cook when he wants too, he chooses not to cook most of the time. 

"Wow, I could get used to this." I say. Christian jumps, literally, and turns around.

"Fuck! Dammit Andrea! Don't do that." I laughed. 

"What? I didn't do a thing." He just glares at me at turns back to the stove. I make my way over to him. "It's not my fault you're so jumpy."

"Yeah, yeah. I wasn't expecting you." 

"Mhmm." I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back. "So, what's the occasion?"

"There needs to be an occasion for me to cook for my girl?"

"Umm, yes because I barely see you cook."

"Well, I just wanted to. Is that a problem?"

"No, but thank you." I kiss his back, just below his shoulder blade. "Is there anything I can help with?"

"Umm, no just sit your pretty little ass down, it's almost ready." He says very demanding. 

"Well then." I do what he says, making my way to the island bar stool. A few minutes later he brings over a plate with bacon, sausage and french toast with dusting of powdered sugar all topped with syrup and a glass of orange juice. I smile at him. "This actually looks edible. Thanks babe." I look at him to see him rolling his eyes at my comment. 

"You just appreciate it." He snickers. 

"Oh I will." I smile at him. He leans down and kisses me. He walks over to get his plate and makes his way to the stool next to mine. We eat in a comfortable silence. After we finish eating I start loading the dishwasher. 

"So, there is an occasion today." He says.

"Oh, yeah. What's that?"

"Well, how do you feel about Disney Land?" I don't think I have ever spinned so fast in my life. I look at him with the biggest smile.

"Christian! I would love that!" He smiles. 

"And after that, how about a walk on the beach?"

"That sounds perfect." I smile and we both finish cleaning up. After that is all done we both get ready.

We spent almost the whole day at Disney Land. After we left there we took a walk on the beach. We got home and change into comfy clothes and spend the rest of the night watching Disney movies. 

----

⚫

Liked by @cyelich, @lindsayell, @christianyelich, @joniewoodruff, @carrieunderwood and 21,493 othersComments disabled

Liked by @cyelich@lindsayell@christianyelich@joniewoodruff
@carrieunderwood and 21,493 others
Comments disabled

@andreacounsell
Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you
👥@christianyelich