ONE-HUNDRED AND FIVE

Liked by @sophiaminnaert, @laurengamel_, @christianyelich, @stephymoose, @josh

Liked by @sophiaminnaert@laurengamel_@christianyelich,
@stephymoose, @josh.hader, @brewers,
@camyeli and 122,389 others

5,779 comments

@andreacounsell
1 week! 💑
#CounsellToYelich 

@username1: You have no idea how excited I am for this wedding to happen!! 

@brewersfan1: Can they not be anymore cuter?!? 

@brewersfan2: My favorites!!! 

@baseballfan1: My parents!! 

@christianyelich: I love you forever and always!
@andreacounsell: And I love you forever and always! 😘

@username2: ⬆⬆ Okay Christian

@hater1: 🤢🤢

@baseballfan2: They are, without a doubt, the best couple in baseball! 

@stephymoose: ♥♥♥
💟@andreacounsell 

----

I'm sitting in the kitchen of Christian's house with my sisters, Kelsea, Sophia, Larisa and Alecia finishing centerpieces. Christian is out with the guys getting their final fitting done on their tuxes. 

"I can't believe how fast this day is coming!" Rowan exclaims. 

"You're telling me." I reply and they all laugh. "It literally feels just like yesterday that we came into each others lives again."

"How nervous are you? Is Christian nervous?" Larisa asks.

"Definitely. They are not so bad right now but come the next few days I know they will spike. I am sure he is but he can be stubborn sometimes and won't say anything." I reply. 

"I just can't wait for Christian to see your dress! I know for a fact he is gonna break down." Alecia says with excitement, we all laugh. 

"I agree. He is not going to know what is coming for him." Kelsea states. We continue making small talk as we finish the centerpieces. 

Our day came to an end around 3:30 and we put all the finished centerpieces in boxes and ready to go out the door when we go set up in a couple of days. After we got everything cleaned up and everyone left it is 4:30, Christian isn't back yet and I was in no mood of making anything for supper so I ordered pizza from a local pizzeria. I make myself a plate of pizza and garlic bread and make my way into the living room and put on a movie. I would say the movie is about halfway done  when I hear the garage door open and see a car pull in, Harley's ears perk but stays put on her bed on the living room floor. After a few moments, I hear the door open and close and Christian taking his shoes off. I hear the shuffling of the boxes that the centerpieces are in. I then hear a cupboard door open and the shuffling of plates. Christian then enters the living room with plate of pizza and a beer. I smile up at him as he takes his seat right next to me. 

"The centerpieces look great." He says and takes a bite of pizza. 

"I know. I love how they turned out." I lean forward and grab my glass of wine off of the coffee table and bring it to my lips. "How was your day?"

"It was fine. I'm just glad to be home with you." I smile at him, lean in and plant a kiss on his lips. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too. I can't wait to call you my wife." We spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch and watching movies.