TWELVE

Counsell
I need to see you in my office before you start workouts.

Christian
Okay, sounds good.
Read 12:02 pm

----

Christian's POV

Shit, now I'm in trouble. 

I finish getting ready and make my way to my car. I pull into my usually parking spot at the stadium. I get out of my car and make my way to the clubhouse, to put my stuff away, then make my way to Counsell's office. I get to his door and knock.

"Come in." I faintly hear from the other side. I take a deep breath and turn the door knob and enter.

"Christian. Take a seat, please." I nod, following his orders. I fold my hands together and look at him.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes." He stares me in the eye before asking. "What do you see in Andrea?"

"Excuse me?" 

"You heard me. Don't make me ask again."

"Umm, she's pretty cool."

"Do you see her as more then a friend?"

"Umm, no we are becoming good friends Craig that's it, I wouldn't do that to you. If this is about last night, I'm sorry. We got caught up watching 'Friends' and we ending up talking for a while. It got late and I didn't want her driving that late in Milwaukee, you know how people are in this city. So I offered her to stay the night in the guest room. Again I'm sorry, she came over on her own."

"I see." He responded, still kind of pissed. "Get changed and go do workouts"

"Okay." I get up and walk back to the locker room. 

I sit in front of my locker with my phone in hand, debating if I should text Andrea or not. I go change into my workout attire, when I get back I see I have a new message. 

Andrea💘
I'm sorry if my dad gives you a talk today.
I'm not coming to the game today, he's pretty pissed at me. I think I'm on house arrest.
FML
Sent 1:02 pm

Christian💙⚾💛
Had the talk already. I don't think is was that bad. I may have lied about last night 🤷‍♂️
I don't get why he would do that.
Does he not think you're an adult or what?

Andrea💘
Christian!
I know it sucks 😢

Christian💙⚾💛
What? What he doesn't know won't hurt him. 
Gotta go already late for workouts. Talk to you later? I love you

Andrea💘
True... Okay have fun and good luck. I love you too❤
Read 1:27 pm 

Andrea💘
Got a call from my manager. I have to fly to Nashville for a couple of days to shoot my new music video
Sent 8:37 pm

----

Bunny Boo🐰
Got a call from my manager. I have to fly to Nashville for a couple of days to shoot my new music video
Sent 8:38 pm