NINETY-SEVEN

Right now I am in California with Alecia, Larisa, Sophia, Rowan and Finely. We are going to be going dress shopping for us today when Kelsea flies in from Nashville. This is going to be hard without having my mom physically with me, that is why I invited Alecia. She has become a mom to me since the first time I met her. We are going to the bridal shop early in the morning as Sophia has to be at Dodger Stadium around 2 p.m. for the Monday night game at 7:10. 

We are all sitting around in Alecia's house waiting for Kelsea to show up, her flight lands at 9:40 a.m., it is 9:00 right now. 

"I can't believe how fast the big day is coming up." Alecia states. 

"I know. I can't believe how fast it is coming up." I reply. 

"Do you guys have everything set?" Alecia asks. I nod. 

"Almost. Tomorrow we are meeting up with the baker and finalizing cupcake flavors. I know Christian and the boys have to do tuxes yet. Other then that everything is finalized and booked." 

"Still can't believe this day is coming up so fast." Ro says. 

"Neither can I sis." We all continue making small talk and before we know it the doorbell rings. Alecia gets up and goes to answer it. A few seconds later the blonde that I call my best friend and my look alike walks through the doorway. 

"Let's do this!" She screams. Cooper starts barking at her and we all laugh. We all gather our things and make our way to Alecia's Chevy Tahoe and make our way to the bridal store. We arrive and get settled with an assistant and a set a dressing rooms. Kelsea was in charge of picking out the style of dress for her and the bridesmaids. She picks out a style, it is a v-neck with straps that go up over the shoulders and cross in the back. It a sheath style dress that does straight to the ground with some flow to it, there is also a slit on the right side of the dress. They all try on dresses to get their sizes and place their orders, in a lavender, and each of them are getting them shipped to their houses so they can get alterations where they live. Now it's my turn. 

I browse through a few styles, none of them are fitting the beach wedding we are having. After a while I find a few that could be some possibilities. The first one I try on is a sheath dress that has slits on both legs. The top have of the dress it lace, it also has semi off the shoulder sleeves. This one goes to mid back. I walk out to show everyone. 

"That's not you." Kelsea spits out first. 

"I agree. Its a beautiful dress but it doesn't scream Andrea." Finely agrees. I nod and turn around to go try on another one. The next one is another sheath dress but this one has only one slit in the legs. It also has a lace pattern on the top half, is a sweetheart style and has spaghetti strap style. This one also has a little bit more flow then the first one. In the back this one sits a little bit higher then the middle of my back. I walk out again. 

"I like this one." I state. 

"You need to love it hun." I look at Alecia. "You need to know that it is going to be the one. You can't just like it, you got to love it." That is enough said for me to turn around and go try on another one. I try on the last dress I brought in here with me. Just like the first two, it's sheath and has a slit in the leg. Again the top half is lace and is a v-neck style, the straps on this one are a little bit thicker then spaghetti straps. In the back this one goes to the middle as well. To me this one has the right amount of flow. I look at myself in the mirror and take it in. I look at myself up and down. I smile. This is the one. I love how it looks and it hugs my body in all the right places. I take a breath and walk out. 

"Andrea! This is it!" Rowan yells and runs up to me and hugs me. "You look so beautiful."

"Mom would so approve on this one." Finely says as she approaches. The three of us hug. 

"Girl, you found it!" Sophia says. 

"Christian is not gonna know what get got himself into." Kelsea says. I smile at all their comments and I hug both Sophia and Kelsea. 

"Andrea, you look gorgeous. Christian is going to love it." She pulls me into a hug. This isn't like any old hug. It is what I call a mom hug. "Your mom is so proud of you. I know I am." She says, tears brimming both of our eyes. 

I place the order for the dress and get it shipped to Sophia's house. Why not my house you ask. I don't want dad seeing it and Christian won't think to look at Sophia's house for it.

----

Liked by @christianyelich, @kelseaballerini, @lukebryan, @sophiaminnaert, @ro

Liked by @christianyelich, @kelseaballerini@lukebryan,
@sophiaminnaert, @ro.counsell, @aleciayelich
@carrieunderwood, @joniewoodruff and 114,829 others

5,003 comments

@andreacounsell
One step closer💑
#CounsellToYelich
📷@aleciayelich

@username1: AHHHH!!!!! 

@brewersfan1: The hashtag!! 

@brewersfan2: My love!!! 

@christianyelich: When can I see this dress??
@andreacounsell: Not until I walk down the aisle😉😉
@christianyelich: That's so far away😞😞

@baseballfan1: Christian's comment😂

@username2: She's changing her last name!!! 

@baseballfan2: Can't wait for my favorite couple to be married!!