ONE-HUNDRED AND THREE

Liked by @brewers, @lukebryan, @christianyelich, @larisafbraun, @sophiaminnaert, @bengamel24, @b_woodruff24 and 117,289 others

Liked by @brewers@lukebryan@christianyelich
@larisafbraun, @sophiaminnaert, @bengamel24
@b_woodruff24 and 117,289 others

4,390 comments

@andreacounsell
 The Brewers, sadly, didn't make it to the World Series this year. Making to the World Series again would have been one and the two things I was looking forward to this year. But when one season ends, another begins. 
#WeddingSeason

@username1: So excited for this wedding!!! 

@brewersfan1: Sad the Brew Crew didn't make it back to the WS, but making it to the postseason 4 years in a row is incredible! 

@brewersfan2: I feel like the Brewers got robbed on so many call

@countryfan1: Can't wait to see the pictures from this wedding!!!

@christianyelich: This day can't come soon enough♥
@andreacounsell: ♥♥

@baseballfan1: ⬆⬆⬆ Y'all are so cuteee

----

I was at Christian's condo in Milwaukee while they went to Atlanta to play the Braves in the NLCS but unfortunately they lost in game 5. It was heartbreaking to watch as the guys were so close to bringing it back to Milwaukee. So, here I sit on the couch watch Disney movies with Harley laying in my lap waiting for Christian to come home. I was watching 'Lilo & Stitch' when my phone buzzed. 

Christian💙⚾💛
Boarding the plane in about an hour. Flight is gonna land in MKE at about 1:30. You don't have to wait up for me. 

Andrea💘
Sounds good. I love you. 

Christian💙⚾💛
I love you. 
Read 9:59 p.m. 

I smile and lock my phone. I decide to go to the kitchen to make some popcorn. I return to my spot on the couch and continue watching movies. Time got away from me and all of a sudden I hear a key in the door and someone enters. Harley, who was sleeping on my lap, hears this and jumps up to greet Christian. I hear Christian drop his bags on the floor as Harley approaches him. 

"Hey little girl. I missed you." I hear him say, quietly. The next thing I hear is Christian taking off his shoes and walking towards me. 

"I told you not to wait up for me." Christian says as he plops himself on the couch right next to me. Harley found her spot on her bed on the floor. 

"I got caught up watching movies. Time got away from me." He shakes his head. He moves to lie down and places his head in my lap. I start running my fingers through his long, curly hair, just the way I like it. That is how we sit, watching movies until we fall asleep.