FIFTY-TWO

Liked by @kelseaballerini, @christianyelich, @brewers, @stephymoose,@yazmaniandvl, @brentsuter35, @sophiaminnaert, and 29,378 others

Liked by @kelseaballerini@christianyelich@brewers
@stephymoose,@yazmaniandvl@brentsuter35
@sophiaminnaert, and 29,378 others

28,398 comments

@andreacounsell
💖💖💖
👥@christianyelich
📍Milwaukee, WI

@username1: OMG!!!! 😍😍😍

@brewersfan1: Harley is getting so big!!! 

@brewersfan2: Literaly the cutest little family ever!! 

@christianyelich: 💖💖
💟@andreacounsell

@countryfan1: GOALS!!! 

@username2: ❤❤❤❤

@hater1: Still can't believe what Christian sees in her.... 

@brewersfan3: @hater1 please leave and never return, it is greatly appreciated
💟@username1@countryfan1@andreacounsell@brewersfan2 and 298 others

----

Jim Carrie🔪🩸
I know I'm probably the last person you ever want to speak to but here I am. 
It has taken me a while to figure out how to stay this but I want to say I am truly sorry about what I said in the group chat while you and Christian were in Hawaii. I know I should have never brought it up in the first place but it just happened. It was wrong of me and at the time it happened I didn't know that you were like that. Ryan had to kick some sense into me. Like I've mentioned before it did take me a while to figure out what to say and I know it shouldn't have taken this long but you mean a lot to Christian and the entire Brewers organization and we don't want to loose you, especially me. 
As I've mentioned before I am deeply sorry and I hope you can find a way to forgive me. If you need more time I totally understand and I won't be surprised if you never want to speak to me again but I hope we can talk again. I miss having you in the group chat and I'm sure everyone else misses you too. 
I truly am sorry from the bottom of my heart. I miss you Andy. 
Read 6:33 pm