A quick getaway

We run through the tall, yellow grass , trying to escape LIY.  Firey hands woody back to me,  not being able to keep up himself.  Despite having a duller than usual flame,  he is able to ignite the grass.  The fire chases us,  making it easier for LIY to find our location.   GB continues to cry out light tears,  trying to water the smaller, dehydrated blades of grass.  We exit the tall grass, not wanting to burn alive. 

LIY try's to catch up, anger burning in her eyes. 
" YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY SO EASILY!!" She bellows out to us, picking up speed. 

Golfball runs in front of the three of us, trying to locate the door to her lab.  We all follow her.
" Where are we going?" Firey asks, still looking annoyed that all of this is happening. 
" Golfball's Lab."   I yell back to him.  
" Yell it louder why don't you?" He mocks.  I roll my eyes and continue running, ignoring his rude remarks. All four of us were sweating as we ran through the dead grass.  I hear woody pant as he stumbles behind me. 

I look behind me to see LIY, for the first time noticing all the cuts on her.  Hell, I even see a huge black bruise around her eye.  I never noticed these cuts before, they look fresh.  She's all banged up and yet Blocky has barely been touched.  Probably the doing of Snowball.  He was always tough towards people.  Tough towards his teammates, tough on LIY, heck even tough towards himself.  He'd set expectations for himself that were impossible to reach, almost working himself and others to death.

We begin to slow down, running out of breath. The grey door eventually comes into sight. I start running faster and faster, trying to run to the base before LIY can get to us. She then pulls out a bunch of knife, beginning to throw them at us. " YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY!!!" She screams as she begins to aim at us. We dodge the first few blades, until one hits Woody straight in the leg. He falls down, face first, screaming and tearing up from the pain. The others continue running, eventually getting into the base.

LIY begins to approach us, a hellish grin on her face. Woody looks up at me, mouthing the words 'go'. I can't. I've just rescued him, I can't let him go so soon. Plus, I've already lost Leafy, I can't stand to loose anyone else. In a desperate attempt to escape, I pick him up and run as fast as I can to the door. I feel the air between me and LIY as she tries to grab us.

My feet feel like small meteors crashing into the ground. I make it to the door. The trap door opens and we fall through.

We land on the same mattress that cushioned me and Leafy's fall. I look up on the screen in front of GB and Firey. I see LIY at the door, shouting profanities and pointing her knife at us. With a push of a button, red and white missiles pointed her directly in the face, threatening to explode. Not wanting to be   obliterated she runs away to the Pain's hideout.

I sit down on the mattress trying to catch my loss breath. Firey and Golfball head to the apartment, like base in the lab while me and Woody sit on the grey bedding, wondering how we escaped the clutches of the pains, knowing next time we won't be so lucky.

________________________________

Leafy's POV: 

By now, my friends are long gone.  They fled back to GB's base.  I let them go,  I knew I had to.  They didn't deserve to be trapped here again,  trapped in this rat infested hell house.  I try to escape, not being able to,  the grip around my bandana being too strong.  He begins to tie rope around my legs and arms as I squirm and struggle. 

" What're going to do with me? Kill me?" I say, trying to act tough, knowing that I can't hide behind my red bandana forever. 

" No no-no-no-no-no.  I wouldn't just kill off such a useful girl." I begin to get unpleasant vibes from Blocky as he smiles at me. 

"Well then what are you gonna do?"  I ask cautiously. 

" make you one of us." 

" What?!" I say, scared and confused.

" You'll join me, if you know what's good for you." 

" I'd never join you, you sicko." I say, spitting on his foot. His psychotic grin turns to a disgusted snarl. 

" NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!!!" He yells, his voice  echoing through the prison.  He picks me up by my bandana, taking out his knife, ready to slit my throat.  I flinch, preparing this to be the end, my goodbye.  That's until LIY walks in, sweating like a pig.  Blocky slams me on the floor and runs up to her, angry that she didn't bring back my other friends.  I listen to their conversations.

" So where are they?" Blocky says. 

" They got away, Blocky." LIY replies. 

" Your useless. Also that's leader to you."

" you're not the leader, SB...."

" SB is dead!!" Blocky begins to yell as LIY steps back.  " I'm the one to fill in, because I was his assistant, the second in command.  I won't be called soft anymore.  I'll never be number 2 again!"

" Just Because..."

"What?!  And you think you're more worthy than me, the girl tracker?  HA!! Why don't you go braid some dead prisoner's hair."

" THATS SEXIST!!"

" AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!! NOTHING!!! Now as your first order is to retrieve the fugitives."

"Why would I listen to you."

Blocky then takes the knife in his hand and grips it tightly. He then swings it, striking her right in the cheek, making a huge cut. LIY puts her dirty hands on her face trying to stop the blood from seeping out. Blocky then takes her other arm and pulls her closer to his mouth.
" Now listen here sweetie pie. I suggest you listen to me, or else next time, I'll aim for someplace more vulnerable. Now, I want you to go find Woody, GB, Firey, and TD. You are going to bring them back here, and you get to live another day. Come back here without them and, let's just say that you'll end up like Woody, a lone soul, except this time no one will be there to rescue you. UNDERSTAND!"

" Yes... leader Blocky." LIY says running out of the building as blood seeps through her fingers from the cut.

Blocky puts away his bloody knife and continues to speak. " Now where was I. OH YES!! We're going to brainwash you. Make you forget who you are, who TD is, I'll make you act the way I do."

Blocky unties me and grips my hand with a tight grip, so I don't get any ideas of escaping.  He then leads me down to the prison hall, passed the dead rotting bodies and the screaming prisoners. He then takes me to this single room. He throws me in and locks the door behind me.

The room is all white. Inside was a basket of candy and other sweet treats with a pink bow tying the whole thing together. Sitting in the middle was a brown, wooden chair for me to sit on. The voice of SB played saying the same creepy words on loop.

" learn to fight and trust no one but yourself.  you're leader, only listen to the one who put you in this room."

I began go cry, knowing what they're trying to do to me. Blocky is going to brainwash me, make me forget all my morals, tell me that his way, is the right way. 'Never.' I say to myself. He can never brainwash me, right?