Authors final note

Hello everyone I just want to say thank you for reading this story and making it this far!!!!

About me:

I'm in middle school and love singing, acting, art, and writing!!

My thoughts on this book: 

I love it and I'm very happy with it!!!!!

Upcoming stories: 

A sequel to my book "Recked" might happen when I get a chance to do it.  It's gonna take place ten years in the future and yeah it's gonna be a little mini Epilogue series that I might do!!!

My next book is gonna be a mystery book with my OC's about this boy named Ryland who moves into this new town.  Two boys go missing and it's up to him and his other friends to find them.  It sounds really cheesy but it's gonna be good. 

Warning: swear and gore warning!!!!!

Fun facts:

Now here are some random facts about the book. 

1.  The story was originally gonna be about Leafy.  It was soon later changed to TD because I wanted it to be an adventure inside the mind and how Teardrop deals with this inside her head (despite that being dropped in the 5th chapter)

2.  Golfball is in this book because it used to be my friend's favorite character. 

3.  There was an alternate ending where Leafy still worked with the Pains and Firey would snap her out of it and then not being able to handle it, she would stab herself. 

4.  This was gonna be originally two separate books with the second one starting after they decide to leave.  Then I decided to just have parts to the book or sections. 

5.  Here is everyone who survived: 
Flower
Lightning
Fanny
Taco
Lollipop
Teardrop
Dora
Barf bag
Gelatin
Naily
Donut
Fries
Foldy
Stapy
Marker
LIY
Bottle
Tree
Basketball
Woody
Balloony
David
Nickel
Leafy
Firey
Pin
Coiny

Yeah...
That's really it, see you around on Wattpad and if you have any questions about me or want to start a conversation feel free to ask away!! 

Anyway, see you in my next book!!!