Only worst

Next to follow were horrible days for all of us.  So horrible in fact that we could argue that Golf ball was lucky to have died.

We all continued to mourned the death of our dearest friend.  Most days would be filled with comforting ourselves and the one closest to us and most nights had us crying ourselves to sleep.  Most of us didn't know what to do without GB.  She was such an essential member and such a great friend to all of us, especially Firey. 

The sadness was one thing thing, but the fear was another.  We all became scared, worried that Leafy may strike again.  We began moving farther into the cave, the outside becoming a small light.  We eventually started to run out of food, too scared to go back out to catch more.  We're only down to 5 carps and 10 bass, barely enough to sustain us. 

I began to have these nightmares at night and every time they would come, I would wake up with sweat on my forehead.  They just felt so real. 

It always started out with me, Leafy and one other person, usually Pin just, hanging out.  We would be doing something calm, from having a picnic to fishing.  It would seem normal until a disaster would happen, such as a flood or earthquake that would engulf us. 

The next thing I know, I'm walking through darkness, only hearing whispers.  I would then here Leafy screaming my name.  I would run in her direction, but I would never see her. 

She would sneak up and slice my arm off.  I would then fall to the ground from the Pain as Leafy's yelling echoed through my head layered with Blocky's and Snowball's laughter. 

Everything would go black again and I would wake up, safe and sound.  For the rest of the night I would just sit there, too afraid to go back to bed.

Eventually, we all split back up into our own groups of me and Woody and LIY and Taco with Firey being a loner this time.  All of us once again would stay with that one person.  Me and Woody were fine with just hanging out with one another.  Besides,  we never really liked large groups.  But, it felt like less of being in our own group and more of us just not wanting to be knocked into a fight and caught up in the same drama as Taco, LIY and Firey. 

They would fight constantly to a point where our heads hurt.  Though, the worst fight had to be the one that happened only a week  after Golfball was buried.  It started as a regular morning.  We all got up and all stayed in our secluded groups just, talking. 

Eventually, Taco stood up and said, " We should probably get out of here, especially since Leafy knows our location."  At first, it was just silence since me, Woody and LIY didn't bother to argue.  That was until Firey stood up. 

" What? No!  We can't just leave!"

Taco tried to convince him that it was better to leave, but they soon began to argue.  " Please Firey, it's better this way,  with Leafy.."

" What? You think Leafy is gonna attack us again.  You saw her face when she did, she obviously regret it." 

" Who cares if she did, she still killed someone." 

" The "someone" she killed has a name, Golfball?  And she would want us to stay." 

" GB wouldn't want to put us in danger, that's why we should go.  She, would want us to leave." 

" How dare you assume that she would want that." 

" Oh and you can?!" 

Firey was starting to get more worked up, his flame becoming more harsh and hotter, even starting to produce smoke.  " You just don't get it.  You barely even knew her, we on the other hand had each other's back!!!"

" It's not that I don't get it,  it's that you don't know how to let go!!" 

Firey was about to yell, you could see it in his face, but he did something that none of us expected.  All he said was,  " Tell that to Book."  And walked out of the cave.

I said " Firey, where are you goi..."  " Just blowing off some steam.."

We all expected him to come back in a couple of minutes, but minutes turned to hours and that soon turning into a day. 

At first, Taco felt like she was in the right,  saying stuff like,  " Firey just needs to let go."  And " How would he even know what she wanted, it's not like he ever talked to her before this."  But with every minute Firey didn't come back, Taco started to feel more terrible .

Through this I stayed neutral and didn't exactly take a side.  Both Taco and Firey had arguments to back up their point.  Besides, I didn't have the time to pick sides,  I was more worried about Firey.  Where did he go, and what about Leafy?  Where is she?