Frozen

It's been 3, long days since Firey left the cave.  All of us expected him to be back in a couple of hours, a day at most, but he hasn't.  It's been starting it gets a little warmer.  Just below freezing but it was still so cold that we couldn't even tell. 

Taco has been feeling worst about it all, mostly reaching to LIY for comfort.  Eventually, she broke down crying as LIY tried to console her, hugging her and trying to wipe her tears.            " This is all my fault!!  If not for me then Firey would still be here." 

" No, it's not Taco,"  I say as me and Woody crawl over to her.  LIY then says to her "Teardrop's right.  It's not your fault." 

" YES, IT IS!!"  I was the one being a jerk.  I was the reason he left, the reason why he isn't here.  He left because of me!  What I said was uncalled for, I told him to let go when I should be taking my own advice. I held a grudge and now we're in this mess. Why m-me, why all of this?!"

LIY grabs Taco's hands. " Taco, Taco, this is not you're fault. It's ok to be upset, don't blame yourself. You didn't do this, Four did this, Blocky and SB did this, not you."

" Yeah, but what about what I said?" Taco starts to calm down. She wipes her eyes as they begin to dry. LIY gives her a sweet smile, putting her hands to the ground.

" Taco, we all say and do stuff when we're stressed. Trust me, we all are. We all feel guilt and regret, but we'll push through, I know we will." Taco smiles as LIY hugs her, nodding.

I was happy Taco was feeling a little better about the fight. I'm just worried about Firey. We haven't seen him in 3 days and none of us know where he went. " You think Firey'th ok?" Woody asked me.

I stroke his forehead, my other, robotic arm wrapped around him. " I don't really know, but I hope."

Over the course of the 3 days, we began to slowly lose hope. We all didn't want to believe it, but all of us suspected that Firey was gone for good. I still tried to be positive, thinking that he wasn't dead, but even I began to lose hope. Though we all eventually found out the truth later that night.

The day fell and we were all in the cave, in our own groups as always. By now, we've accepted the fact that Firey was gone.

Woody sat next to me, about to drift asleep when he asked me, " Are you pothtitive that Firey won't be back?" I grab his hand, holding it up high. " I wouldn't count on it," I say to him sadly.

" But it can't be for real! He can't be gone. He hath to be out there. I mean, I doubt Leafy would have the guts!!"

" I guess you're right, Leafy wouldn't, but at the same time, she's under Blocky's control."

He leans on my shoulder. I could tell the last thing she wanted to hear or think about was Blocky. " I, if anyone, know how that feelth. Not just Blocky, Thnowball too, they put me under their control, peer prethering and threatening me, thaying that I would end up like another prithoner if I didn't do what they thaid. Even LIY was guilty of Thith, wortht of all at timeth. I was uthually the one that took her anger out on."

As Woody mentioned LIY, I look at her. She was sitting up, asleep. Taco was sleeping on her, her head resting on LIY's legs. I still don't know how or why LIY joined the Pains. She was never a fighter, a tough girl, but always a healer. A most significant member of Death P.A.C.T.

" But, pleathe promithe that you won't lothe hope." I look at him and sigh, saying to him " No, I won't lose hope." He smiled happily as he leaned on my shoulder.

" Goodnight!" He said as I begin stroking his nose as he drifted to sleep. As I stoked my finger down, I began to feel tired as well. I'm about to close my eyes when I see a shadow near the entrance of the cave.

I look up surprised. At first, I couldn't see who it was but soon saw that it was Leafy. " Leafy?" I said confused. She then frowns at me, sighing and holding of a vile of a liquid of some sort.

" RU.." I try to yell but get cut off when Leafy throws the vile at me and my friends. I begin to feel colder as my face begins to freeze. My body then begins to feel the same. I become so cold and so stiff that I can't move any part of my body. It took me a second to realize but then recalled what this was. Freeze juice. I was frozen by it.

I look around, but all I saw was Leafy lays on the floor, looking sad. That's when I figure out that she didn't want to this, that she was forced to. But still, why?

For the first time in months, I couldn't speak. I was restricted. Before that, it was a choice I made to not speak because I feared no one would care to listen. But now, I felt like I didn't have a choice. I wanted to scream to everyone so that they could run, but now I couldn't. I failed them.