Is this what they would have wanted?

Blocky stopped in his tracks.  His laughing, his inhuman gloats reduced to silence.  He then smiled.

  "Eraser...Pen...I haven't heard those names in months.  SB had this plan to get power when they didn't agree, that's when we went our separate ways, that's when this all happened.  I convinced, Snowball convinced me that I didn't need them, that they were the weak ones when I was a follower.  He made me capture them, saying it would be beneficial to our operation, he told me this lie and I continued to feed the fire."

He dropped to the ground, laughing and covering his face.  " He didn't even let me talk about it, shamed me for having any emotion besides what he wanted me to feel, saying I was weak if I showed any sign of weakness.  Deep down, they wanted to help me and I wouldn't let them." 

Tears began to flow down his face, but he quickly tried to cover it up by wiping a tear when one came.  " Y'know,  I blamed them when they died, SB claiming it was because they were too weak when the real issue was me." 

That was when Blocky finally gave in to the grief and completely crumbled, not even caring if people saw him in this state or not. It makes me angry that Snowball had to be mentioned.  His reign may have come to an end, but the damage he caused still continues to show. 

" Blocky??"  I said in a soft tone.  " You can still fix this if you really want to." 

He stood up, angrily staring at me.  " No, I've already done enough.  They're gone and THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO!!!!"  Blocky ran up and threw Bomby against Firey, lighting him aflame.  Blocky then grabbed Bomby and ran with him to the other end of the building. 

" RUN!!!!!!!!"  Leafy yelled, the others running out of the building.  I break out of Woody's hands, limping towards Blocky.  " TD what are you doing??"  He says running over to me. 

" BLOCKY WE CAN STILL FIX THIS!!!"  I yell slowing down to kneel down next to him.  He sighed out,  not looking at me and just muttering out,  " Go and let me die in peace." 

Woody scoops me up, beginning to run out of the building.  "C'mon Teardrop!  Let'th go!!" Woody yelled.  I looked back, as I saw Blocky smile. 

Just then, Bomby explodes, taking out a good portion of one of the walls.  The building begins to collapse around us, the maroon bricks falling to the ground. 

Thankfully, both of us made it out alive just before the structure fully collapsed in on itself.  It was done, just like that, everyone was free. 

Woody puts me down on the ground. Devastated, I walk over to the rubble, grabbing one of the bricks and kneeling.  "I-I was too late... I've failed."  I felt horrible, not being able to save everyone from the Pain's building. 

Woody came to my side.  " What do you mean you failed?? You thaved everyone."  He helped me up, lifting my head, smiling at me.  I pull away, "Not everyone." 

I look down at the brick, grasping it in my hand.  " Blocky wath beyond thaving."  Woody said, cupping my one hand, making me drop the brick.  "Thith is not your fault, it's thnowball'th.  Ignore who you couldn't thave , look at all the people you did." 

I look out to everyone, smiling at me.  People with crooked teeth, missing limbs, missing eyes, huge scars, dirt all over them, broken bones, swollen ankles, swollen wrists, yet still had sweet thankful smiles. 

I look down at my own missing limb.  By now, the bleeding has stopped, probably beyond repair.  It was my own battle scar.  I then look up at Woody, " I guess you're right."

People began to clap and cheer for me.  I look out and saw people hug one another, happy and thankful to finally be out of Hell. 

Leafy, Firey, LIY and Taco all ran up to me, hugging me and picking me up.  People then began to chant my name as we walked away from the rubble.