Realizing the true monster

LIY's POV:  It's really dark in the room with the grey pipe.  All the chatter from upstairs has disappeared and I'm left with the clinks and clanks of the pipes and vents as they roar louder than lions.

I've already tried sleeping, but it's no use.  I feel anxious, like someone is planning to hunt me down and kill me.  It's different, I usually don't feel anxiety, I'm usually the one giving others the feeling. 

I look around for something, ANYTHING, that would help me escape, but there's nothing.  No knives, no axes, not even anything remotely sharp.  I remember them having some sort of weapon on them, but they took those upstairs.  I guess my best bet is to try to loosen the ropes around my hands. 

I grab the rope and begin picking, pulling,  grabbing, pushing, anything to try to get it off. All of this, with only one thought burning in my mind. 

' Wait until I get out of these ropes just you wait.  You'll regret ever trying to fight me.  You'll pay for all the rude smirks you said under your breath and behind my back.  You'll pay for ever trying to escape our clutches.  You'll pay for tying me to this stupid pole, thinking I would just simply be defeated.  And as for you Woody,  You'll regret ever betraying me and instead joining these stupid...."

Just like that,  the ropes loosened, setting me free.  I pull my hands out, seeing the markings of the rope from it being against me for hours.  I look at my hands, which were tired from only five minutes of wrestling with the knots they tied. 

I then notice the red gash on my hand from Blocky.  It's swollen, like, really swollen, but's it's not bleeding anymore, which is good.  Though,  it hurts when I bend it. 

I use the pipe to help me stand up.  I then wobble to the door, pressing the button to open it.  I crawl up the stairs, angry and ready to kill the fugitives, just to show Blocky, just to show him that I'm not the same soft girl Death packer that I used to be.  No, I'm far, far worst. 

I'm about to reach the last stair when I hear some sort of high pitch grunt as the sound of moving covers echos through the room.  I try to ignore it, but it soon begins to get louder. 

I get up the stairs and use a chair to keep me balanced.  I grab one of the bloody knives from the sink.  I'm about to walk over to the sleeping victims.  That's when I hear a faint voice.

"Woody?" The voice says.  I duck down not wanting to be seen.  I look and see it's Teardrop walking over to Woody's bed, who was the one making the grunts.  She gets in the bed with him and pulls the covers over her. She then puts her hand on his head and begins speaking to him.

" having a nightmare I assume." Nothing answers.  " I get it,  all the stuff they did to you, especially now seeing her again, I could see why your getting those stupid nightmares.  But listen,  you'll be ok, we'll get through this together.  We'll get through to LIY and maybe, just maybe, she'll turn to our side."

She then kisses him on the forehead and lays down.  I stand up again and march over to the foot of the bed. I hold the knife up above TD, ready to stab her square in the head.

'This is it'. I say to myself. ' the end of the line'.
I make myself swing straight for her skull when, my foot gets stabbed instead. I fall to the floor in agony. I try not to make any noise, not wanting to wake anyone up. I hold my foot as blood drips through my fingers and onto the floor.

Tears form in my eyes as I bite my lip, stopping myself from screaming. It hurts, however, not as much as the cut Blocky gave me. Thankfully, I didn't go in too deep.

'I thought so' I think to myself. I've become soft, spoiled over the course of joining the Pains and as a result don't know how to live amongst the society that still exists anymore. I've become lazy, expecting the perfect life to be handed to me. However, worst of all, I've become angry and rebellious to the ones who took me in, just like how Woody did. Here I am, shamming him when I've turned into the exact same monster that I see him as. I let my tears drip down into my cut, trying to let it all go.

Well, what do I do now? I have nothing left to do. I can't just go back to Blocky, he'd kill me if I came back empty handed again. At the same time, it's not like I could really do anything here. I refuse to kill the former prisoners, I also ain't going back to pretend to be tied to the pole.

I crawl and sit up on one of the beds. I wrap the blanket around my bleeding leg. I then lay down and slowly fall to sleep.