More lost

Everything started out calm and quiet.  We
were all talking, Taco asking lots of questions to LIY, Golfball and Firey.  Golfball looked thrilled to be asked, feeling good about answering all the ones about her.  LIY looked happy, seeming to be blushing at Taco.  Firey on the other hand, wasn't thrilled at all.  He just stared aimlessly into the distance, slowly falling asleep and trying to pick his head off.

It seemed as though ever since Leafy came back, he's been acting strange.  I mean, back in Golfball's lab, he was the one we kinda turned to for some lighthearted laughs.  He was the funniest out of all of us.  Golfball tried at first to fill that role, but only telling jokes that she only got.  Firey on the other hand, told more relatable jokes, comedy that could get a chuckle out of us, even when we were about to break down crying. 

Even when he wasn't joking around, he was still caring, being someone that we could talk to.  He helped Golfball, letting her talk. 

Without him, we would probably all be way more depressed, forgetting how to look on the bright side of things.  Golfball would of been dead, we would all probably be killed by LIY, leaving LIY with a huge lab. 

It's just so upsetting to see a happy, caring person drop lower than he was before. 

Me and Woody are sitting down, watching Taco  and the others conversate.  Woody was kicking his feet up and down, hitting the front of the log with his back ankle.  "You think Leafy will get to uth again?"  He asks.  " Probably not," I say. 

To be honest I don't really know. I don't want him to worry. It's bad enough that we have to be out here, not only that, but Leafy is still on our tail. At any point he could she could attack, kill or kidnap all of us in a matter of minutes. I begin to zone out, trying not to think about what Leafy may do to us when she gets the chance.

I close my eyes and breath in and out all while trying to forget Leafy and pretend I'm back in the nice, cozy lab. Sure it wasn't much, but it was still better than being chased everywhere, barely getting any breaks so we could catch our breath and continue.

I remember when me and Woody were dancing. His leg was starting to heal. We barely knew how to keep beat with one another, stepping on each other's feet and blushing whenever we did. Then, next thing I know, we were kissing. Both of us were a bright red.

I never wanted that moment to end.
I just wanted to stay right there in my own little perfect world with Woody. No more death, no more torture, no more blood, no more tears, no more running away, no more Pains and no more...

" GET OFF OF ME!!!!!" I hear a scream and look only to see Leafy on top of Taco, both of them wrestling like dogs. We all stand up and surround them. We all froze, not knowing whether to help or not. The only one that could take action is LIY. " GET OFF OF HER!!"she yells, pulling Leafy off of Taco and throwing her into a bush. " RUN!!!" I yell as we begin to bolt. All except for Firey.

He stays, watching. Frozen like a block a ice.

Firey's POV:

It felt like my legs were glued to the floor. I couldn't move, only stare. I stared at her as she get up. I begin to sweat. I produced smoke as the water touched my flame.

Leafy pops up, rubbing her head. It seemed, weirdly cute to me. Why do I? She's the bad guy, she's the one trying to kill, that in no way is cute. At the same time, I can't seem to get her off my mind. I've been thinking about her all day, all week, ever since TD's arm was chopped off. I can't get her out of her mind.

Me and Leafy make eye contact and she smiles evilly at me. She swings the knife for my forehead and I'm about to be it when Woody and TD pull me out of the way.

We begin to the un as Leafy closely follows us. " You trying to get your thelf killed!!" Woody says dragging me, making me move faster and faster. " No I..." I felt like I couldn't answer. I don't know why all I could do is stare. I don't miss her, I lost feeling for her years ago, right?"

Teardrop's POV:

We catch up with the others as Leafy continues to chase us. She came so close that she could be able to grab us if she wanted to. We begin running faster as we go into a dark cave to hide, Leafy running in with us.

We go into one of the tunnels as she walks right past us. She then gives up and goes back outside. We all take a breath of relief and wipe sweat from our brows.