Her Hater | 1

Jungkook’s Point of View

“She’s so cute,” Taehyung said while warily raising his lightstick to Blackpink.

Hammerbong? Is that it? I’d definitely buy a candybong rather than that thing. Gross.

“Is that so?” I asked while raising an eyebrow, “Who in Blackpink are you talking about? Who are you referring to?” I added.

He giggled before even answering, “Jennie,”

I quickly looked at the screen of his laptop and saw who is he referring to.

Okay, kinda' nice. She’s kind of cute.

“They are all cute but I prefer Jennie over the other members. But I’m an OT4, I promise.” he raised his right arm as a sign of promise.

“I don’t even care if you’re a solo stan or what, I’m not a fan of them. Chill.” I laughed while eating my bread.

“You freakin’ basher, get out of my room.” he said while forcefully smashed his hammerbong on me.

“U-uh, c-chill. I’m just kidding.” I said while laughing.

“This bunny is getting on my nerves,” he quickly punched me on my left arm.

He’s pissed. I know it myself. Bruh, he’s literally being angry by some little things. By some sort of little things. This kid, really is something.

“I’m just joking, don’t be angry on me. In fact, I’m jamming with their songs, but I’m not a fan of them. Isn’t that okay?” I grinned a teeth at him.

“You’re not a fan of them but you’re jamming with their songs? How’s that possible?” he raised an eyebrow at me.

“It’s just simply as this, I’m not a fan of them because if I am, I’d definitely buy a hammerbong like you.” I started of, “Another thing, if I were to pick between hammerbong and candybong, I’d definitely buy a candybong. Don’t be mad, you silly Taehyung.” I said while smiling at him.

“How can I not? When in fact, you’re dissing my girls?” he said.

“I’ll just pick someone from the four girls, and I’ll tell you why. Is that good? Will that make up to it?” I smiled at him.

He just nodded, “Fine. But don’t ever pick my Jennie. Okay? Understood?”

“Okay, okay. You have to chill. Stop being hyped over these things. Okay, I’ll pick one.” I said, “Let’s see,” I added up.

I quickly checked his laptop’s display picture. It clearly shows Blackpink with some names below their pictures.

“Okay, Jisoo is beautiful, so is Jennie–” I was interrupted.

“Of course, Jennie is beautiful. But remember that you can’t pick her, okay?” he’s still pissed. This Taehyung is really something.

I just nodded at him.

“Okay, I have someone already.” I said while smiling.

“Who is it? Just remember that I’ll definitely smash you with my hammerbong once you don’t pick or you pick Jennie. Okay?” he said.

“I picked Rosé, isn’t that good?” I said, “I somewhat watched her performance singing Let It Be, and I can tell that her voice is good.” I explained.

“In fact, I wanna collab with her if there’s a chance.” I added.

“Good. But you said Jisoo and Jennie are beautiful. How about Lisa?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Lisa? Uhm– she’s good. She’s an okay person. I think?” I answered.

“What? An okay person? How’s that? She’s so good at rapping aside from Jennie and she’s really good at dancing. No, she’s the best at dancing. If I were to pick a best girl dancer, I’d definitely pick her.” he explained.

“Uh– okay– if that’s what you say. But yeah, sorry. She’s really an okay person for me,” I said, “And another thing.. I’m actually finding her annoying. I don’t know why but yeah, if I were to be a fan or a hater of her. I’d be a hater.” I added up.

“What?!” he shouted.

“Sorry. But that’s the truth. She’s not really as good as some of the idols. She’s not even as good as some of the rookie groups or soloists. How’s that?” I said.

“You freakin’ bastard, get out of my room!” he shouted once more. He’s really pissed.

Well, I love making him pissed but this time I’m not just doing this because I love dissing him but that’s really what I think about that girl, about Lisa.

“Okay fine. I’ll leave. But she’s still an okay dancer. An okay rapper. An okay person. Her visuals aren’t even good as the other members of Blackpink–” I was interrupted.

“Just stop already and get out of my room! Stop being her hater!” he shouted with some angry tones.

“Sorry, I’d definitely be her hater rather than praise her just because you’re a fan of her. Sorry not sorry, Tae. But I’m born to be real.” I said while walking out of his room.

He quickly closed and locked the door as soon as I left his room. I just laughed.