Her Hater | 46

Warning: R-18. Read at your own risk.

Lisa's Point of View

He slept overnight in our dorm. Of course, we didn't share one bed. He slept on the floor.

Notification sounds awaken me. I rubbed my eyes before checking what was it.

I saw that it's Jk's phone placed on the table beside my bed.

I shook my head sideways before going back to sleep. I know myself, I'm still bothered of Jk's phone. It won't go from my mind.

I didn't let it slide, I quickly removed the pillow beside me and somewhat move towards the side of this bed.

I quickly snatched his phone from the top of the side table of this bed.

His phone has a passcode. Dang.

My curiousity will kill me if I won't see what it is.

I tried to reach for his hand so the phone will open by touch id.

Half of my body's still on the bed will my right hand is on the floor supporting my position so I can finally get his hand touch the fingerprint button.

"A-almost there-"

I was startled when he suddenly pulls me out of the bed and started cuddling.

S-shit.

I can feel.. Dang! I can feel his length in my thighs.

I was stoned at that position because of it. The phone's positioned on the corner for I suddenly slipped it out from my hands when he pulled me through.

I really don't know what to do at times like this. Shit, I can't even move. For real. Damn!

He moved for a bit. I felt like his length brushed itself towards my thighs.

As soon as it stopped, as he stopped moving. I started reaching for his phone. I'm still curious about it. I'm stretching my arms so that it could extend itself to reach the phone.

Dang. I can't even reach its edge! Damn it!

I was stopped from trying to get it when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

I surprisingly looked at him. He's just looking at me straight with a serious face. His defined jawline, I can see it from this position and his messy hair completes the look.

Why would you be so handsome at times like this?

"Don't you trust me enough, baby?"

I got to see him smirking at me. Damn this man! Why do you have to be like this?!

"Jk, it's just-" I was stopped from talking. I just felt tensed.

I'm tensed because the way he looks at me is just different. It's unusual, that's why I felt uncomfortable.

"If you're curious about it, don't worry, it's just my hyungs. They are the only ones who know my number including you. I don't share phone numbers with just anyone, even if it's an idol friend. And they are forbidden to give my number to anyone." he explained.

I felt relieved when he said those. I thought- nothing. It's just nothing. Just pure jealousy.

I was about to move 'cause it's really uncomfortable but he just held my back tighter with his right hand, making me stick with him.

My heart's pounding like it's about to throw itself out of my ribcage.

"J-jk, can you please l-let me go? It's strange that w-we're in this p-position.." I started talking.