Her Hater | 52

TIMELINE: Promotions of Spring Day, 2017. (Flashback).

Lisa's Point of View

“Let's go! We'll surprise, Jisoo unnie,” Jennie whispered while slowly walking to Jisoo unnie's dressing room.

We opened the television and watched Jisoo unnie as she started hosting.

She's a perfect role for some things like this, sure, she is. I already thought of this a thousand times but I'm still amazed of her.

Time has passed, I feel like I was sleepy because of the medicine I took a while ago.

It's for my headache but I guess its a side effect of that medicine.

My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. I didn't notice I fell asleep.

I just woke up from someone's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a not-so-familiar guy.

He's facing the other direction. I'm just seeing his back.

Dang, h-he's sexy.

“Where is it?” he said annoyingly while messing his hair.

“Who are you?” I asked.

I made him look at me. He turned his sight from somewhere to my eyes.

He didn't answer and we just stayed like that for a few seconds.

He ran outside without even answering my question. He doesn't need to answer though, I know him, ha.

Jungkook.

After hours, I was called to get out of the dressing room since Jisoo said she needs to see us there at the audience's area to see if we're really watching her. It's not that we're liars but she's just so pushy that she wants to see us while she's hosting this show.

“Here's BTS to perform Spring Day!” Jisoo said.

She quickly ran off the stage so BTS can perform.

The song then started playing in an instant. They were in their place.

My eyes were glued to a certain person showing his vocals off the stage which may have killed the audience.

I was just shocked when a hand suddenly tapped my back with a force. “Yah,”

“W-why?” I asked while touching my back which is kind of hurt.

“Why are you sticking your eyes to Jungkook sunbaenim?” Jennie asked while smiling.

It felt weird since even though they debuted 3 years before us, we're older than Jungkook. It's just that I feel like awkward calling him 'Jungkook sunbaenim'.

I patted her back in return before answering her question. “It's nothing, just.. good. Vocals. He has some vocals, that's all.”

“O-okay? If you say so..” Jennie teased while tickling my arm.

Tsk, silly Jennie unnie. I just continue watching them show their vocals.

-

A year has passed we had a song 'As If It's Your Last' and it lasted almost a year before we prepared for a new bunch of songs.

It felt frustrating knowing that our blinks may have forgotten our existence because we only got to release one song last year.. 2017.

Although we filmed videos for our own show which was finished airing months ago, we're really excited for our new set of songs to release.

We're already practicing for our new dance choreographies for the past few days since we've already finished recording the songs.

Today, I was just at the dorm alone. I'm just not in the mood to eat outside, the girls went to eat to a famous korean grill which are very popular to idols.

They asked me to come with them, as much as I want to, I didn't come with them knowing I'm not feeling very good.

Actually, I'm also waiting for something. I checked the time and it states 6:02pm.

I rushed to see if it's already released, and I'm not wrong since I saw it already gained hundred thousands of views just by releasing it 2 minutes ago.

‘BTS - Fake Love 'MV'.’

I quickly clicked onto it and saw thousands of likes too.

I watched the video and felt weird because of the hotness of the video. S-shit.

The vocals, the body, the dance.. The J-jungkook.

I've been waiting for their new releases since then. Maybe after their Spring Day release.

I waited for days for them to release the dance practice video, I know how things are being done. They'll be releasing it after a couple of days or a week, and I wasn't wrong 'cause they actually dropped it then.

I clicked onto it and feel like I was about to ran out of air.

D-did Jungkook just teased us by giving us a glance of his abs?

T-the fuck h-he's h-hot.. I drank a glass of water after watching it.

“Did something happen? You look so sweaty, Lisa..” Rosé asked while raising a brow at me.

I just shook my head sideways saying, “It's just nothing,”

Weeks had passed and we're already on our promotion shoots. We already finished filming the music video which is a good thing since this comeback is finally happening.

We are told that we'll be opening our personal instagram accounts once the songs are released.

We quickly prepared our instagram accounts. I've come up with my new username 'lalalalisa_mj'.

'Lalalalisa' which is like playing with melody through my name. 'M' which stands for Manoban.

And 'J' which is supposed to be Jeon. I didn't bother changing it.

I think I'm really being a fan of Jungkook and of course BTS. It's just that Jungkook attracts me towards him so that he can be my bias.

My instagram account will be like a fan account when they started noticing my username and started assuming what 'J' stands for.

No one will notice it. Ever. As long as I'm gonna play pretend when it comes to on-cam interactions.

Days started moving and our songs are finally released, so as our instagram accounts.

Everything seems so fine to me just when I thought of pretending when it comes to the public's eyes. I didn't know something like this would happen.

After lowkey naming my username on Instagram, 'lalalalisa_mj', I didn't know that he'll shade me over my account.

And that thing hurts me as hell. I didn't know it'll hurt me like this.

He's just too mean towards me. He doesn't know my heart.

Jungkook, you don't know my heart. So why?

My heart feels like shattering and thomping out of me.

“You're shattering me into pieces, Jungkook. You're so mean,” I said while punching my phone which shows a picture of him.