Her Hater | 20

Lisa’s Point of View

Flashback.

“So, this is my plan.” he started of, as he start swaying his hands through the wind. “Let's play pretend. In this case, we don’t even need to hide.” he added of.

“W-what– what do y-you mean play pretend?” I asked out of shock.

He looked straight right into my eyes. The strange feeling has popped out of nowhere right into my body.

I don’t know what it is but it’s the same feeling I felt when he hugged me.

He waved his hand to catch my attention since I’ve been out of my mind for a moment. “Hey, are you still listening?”

I just nodded at him.

“Okay, as I was saying I want us to play pretend that we have this relationship like what they captured through their camera, through dispatch team’s camera, the misunderstanding in that photo won’t let us explain why are we in that position. So, I guess, it’s better to play pretend rather than hide it and deny all the accusations since they have a picture of us which can be an evidence once we deny the things they’re revealing.” he explained as he’s being serious, still looking straight into my eyes.

I cut it off since I’m not used to it and I’m too awkward with it. “Then after that, what do we do?”

“Once we upload a photo of us even before dispatch revealing it, we’ll have a better result. We won’t wait for dispatch to just confirm or deny anything base on what they have as an evidence. We need to do something about it, so no one would ask us why are we confirming those things that dispatch revealed. All I need is your trust, Lisa. Please.”

He’s still holding my hands while turning his sight from everywhere.

“O-okay..” All I feel is nothing but nervous.

Thinking what would it be like to be his pretend girlfriend. And what would our CEOs and members’ reaction about this.

He pulled my head towards him and lean in to his chest.

D-dug dug. D-dug dug.

Here it goes again, a sudden heartbeat was felt. I’m confused of what he’s doing right now. “Everything will be alright, Lisa. You don’t need to worry, just be still and calm. I got you. In this way, I can be sorry for the things I did last time.”

An unexpected tear escaped my left eye. I wiped it while I’m still in between of his arms.

What could possibly go wrong with this plan? All the possibilities won’t come to my mind at this moment. All I know is I’m trusting him and I’m not doubting any of his intentions for doing these things.

He felt sorry, so he’s doing these. That’s all. And that would always be all.