Her Hater | 23

Lisa's Point of View

I was shocked by the sound of a sudden closing of the door of this car.

I slept for some quite time. I don't have any idea how much time did I waste by sleeping.

I barely went up from leaning my back on this seat. I saw Jk walking to somewhere with his jacket.

Where are we? Tsk. I just messed my hair up then I turned my sight around and saw an unfamiliar surrounding.

A peaceful and calming wind started to hit up my face. As soon as I exit the car, I’m able to breathe the fresh air into my body.

The cold breeze touches my skin. Brrr!

I saw Jk sitting at the side, in a bench, watching the waves as they collide and interact with those sands. He has something in his hand.

Sparkling water.

His eyes met mine, he smiled at me after drinking a shot of his sparkling water.

“You’re awake,” he grinned.

After some time, he turned his sight back to the waves.

I started walking towards him and sat beside him taking the other sparkling water which is in the bench.

He raised his eyebrows and laughed.

“Why are you drinking this?” I asked as I open the can.

He beamed before answering. “Nothing. I just feel like drinking it. I must not be drunk so I shouldn't drink some alcoholic drinks neither wines. In replacement, I’m drinking this sparkling water and pretends that it is some kind of alcohol.”

I just nodded. I drank ⅛ of it. I can feel the pain in my throat. This is how it feels like drinking a sparkling water.

Won’t it ruin his vocal chords?

I glanced at him as he take another shot of it. “Won’t it ruin your vocal chords?”

He turned his sight to me.

“Are you worried?” he asked as he take another shot of it again.

“Cause I’ll stop drinking it if you are.”

I was shocked when he said those words. I shook my head sideways. “Of course not. I’m just asking.”

“Hmm.. okay.” he said.

I was so brave to ask another question. “Why are we here though?”

“We’re here 'cause I don’t want to ruin your sleep. As an idol, I know how it feels like being tired all the time, I guess you’ve just really rested today, the past week won’t call a real rest.”

“U-uh, ok..ay.”

“You slept for 4 hours. I was just driving for 3 hours and a half straight and decided to stop by here since I’m tired driving when I have nowhere to go since you’re asleep and I don’t wan to ruin it.”

“What did you do for the remaining 30 minutes, then?”

He beamed a smile after I asked that question. “Nothing.”

I was so curious and I really wanted to know but he’s not letting me. He’s not even giving me clues.

“Please?”

“It’s for you to uncover.” he smiled one more time but this time it is wider.

I just made some make-face. Tsk, I’m so pissed right now. I didn’t even notice that it’s some kind of light thing. I’m just making it a big deal as of the moment.

His eyes went to see the waves once again. He really didn’t answer me. Tsk. This bastard.

I was shocked when he grabbed the can of the sparkling water in my hand.

“Let’s go,” he said as he throws it to the trash bin.

He then walked towards the direction where his car is in. He made his palm cross his hair. The strands of his hair follow the direction where his hand is going to. He messed his hairstyle up.

He turned his sight to me and I was stopped in my spot for a minute. He's good. I mean with that hairstyle, it does fit him. It suits him even though he just messed it with his hand.

“If you really want to know what I did for half an hour, I’ll let you know. It bothers you a lot, right?” he smiled. “No blaming or angry reactions, okay?” he added of.

It feels like I’m hypnotized with his eyes as those are looking at me straight into my eyes. Shit.

“All I did is to watch over you. I’m too blessed that I had a chance to watch over your face for that amount of time straight.” he said.

W-wh..at?

He turned around and walked towards his car. He opened the door of the backseat. “Don’t worry, you’re also beautiful even when you sleep. There’s nothing you should be ashamed of.”

He grinned at me while he’s waiting for me to ride his car as he’s opening the door for me.

I felt a sudden heat on my face. It feels like it’s getting red. I covered it with my hands and started running towards the car.

I don’t want him to see it. No! Why am I like this?

I shutted the door as soon as I ride his car. I didn’t even let him close it for me.

He gets in after some couple of seconds. I heard his little laughs.

What’s that for? Tsk.

I have a meeting with the staffs of my team! Shit! I didn’t remember!

“Hey! Please drive me to my building! You should’ve waken me up! I’m late to the meeting with my team’s staffs.” I said.

Manager oppa supposed to pick me up but this human fetched me. As I’m so annoyed, I forgot that I have some important business to handle for today’s schedule. Shoot!

“No need to be worried. I already talked to your manager a while ago when you’re sleeping, and when I’m watching you over.” he started of as he’s smiling like a scumbag.

Tsk, annoying.

“What did he say?” I asked.

“He said that we have to meet our staffs and CEOs combined. My post didn’t alarm them since they thought it’s just for publicity as we’re showing friendship after what I’ve done. And now they’re fully alarmed with it now. We’ll be having a dinner with them tonight.” he replied.

Those words made me shocked. W-w..ait, I'm not dreaming right? Shit.

“We’ve started it, Lisa. We should continue what we started. We’ll meet them. My members. Your members. My staffs. Your staffs. My CEO. Your CEO.” he grinned a teeth on me.

-

Side note: Sorry for updating too late but here’s an update. Hope you enjoy it! I love my izzums!