Her Hater | 35

Lisa's Point of View

“That Jk! He's pissing me off, you know?” Rosie shouted as if she's about to eat up everything she'll see.

She's so mad, I can see it in her eyes, it's showing.

“I'm okay,” I lied after telling her what happened and what I saw.

I mean I don't even think why I've been like that earlier. I didn't know why I over reacted to it as if– aish, forget it! It's really embarassing of me.

“You're not,” she seriously looked.

It feels like she's about to fight me just because of some discussion.

“O-okay? If you said I'm not, maybe I really am not. It's up to you, Rosie. You decide what should I feel,” I sarcastically said.

She's not laughing at all. She's just looking at me seriously. Her mood wasn't even changed for a bit. “Stop joking around Lisa, we all know you are not okay. Why would you cry then if you're okay?”

“Uh– maybe because I watched a tear-jerker movie?”

“Shut up. Stop bringing your lies up in here, Lisa. Stop fooling yourself for your lies. You won't live there or with it.” she says. “Why would you run away from the conference room if you just heard some of the trainees are teasing Jk and Tzuyu?” she asked while crossing her arms out.

“Maybe because–” I was stopped from talking.

She's not okay to talk to as of now, she's this mad. She's mad as heck!

“Lisa..” her voice changed.

Her voice? It deepens. And once she talked with that voice, it's done for you. She's that angry of you.

“Look, Lisa. I just thought of this, it maybe true, it maybe not. What if he's just using you?” she said while gesturing her hands out.

“What do you mean?”

“You told me you saw them together and actually being okay with the tease of the trainees towards them. I mean, would that be appropriate?” she answered right away.

I was just statued right in my place. Being driven by sudden thoughts.

“I mean you're together, yet why is he with someone else?” she stated.

“They're just appointed to share some things they experienced to the trainees–” I was interrupted.

She suddenly talked. “You sure? How sure are you, Lisa?” she looked upon me fiercely.

“Rosie, I already told you that he's just making up to his mistakes towards me, that's why, I have no rights to feel this way,” I said.

She raised her brows like she's some kind of a brat. “Making up for his mistakes? Didn't you guys level up something after what you did? 'Cause if not, did you just do it for nothing?” she stated.

I smiled at her. “I g-guess I need t-to g-go now. See you some other time, Rosie posie!” I said before running away from her.

“Yah! Come here! We're not yet done talking,” she shouted but I continued to run.

After a while, I went outside the YG Entertainment's main building. I saw the trainees' building not so far from where I am sitting now. I quickly rolled my eyes because of annoyance.

I realized what I just did. Why am I overreacting? I mean for real. Why?

A familiar voice started talking. I turned ny sight from where it is coming from. He's at my side's direction.