Her Hater | 5

TIMELINE: MMA 2018, 7:00PM.

Jungkook’s Point of View

We were surrounded by the fans aporoaching us while entering the event’s place.

“Let’s go boys,” RM hyung said while the other members followed him.

I can hear the screams, the shouts and the cheers from the audience who’re already in their perspective places and seats.

We just walked and walked just to reach our seats. I saw some of the groups and other solo artists.

I just smiled at them, others smiled at me too but others didn’t. It’s okay. Some are still new to this industry but I hope they can be humble in the future when it is their time to shine gracefully.

We sat down in this really long fancy bench.

I looked around and turned my sight to every corner to see everything.

My eyes caught something interesting that quickly flattered my heart.

“The goddess,” I uttered just to myself.

If you can just see what I am seeing. She is definitely the goddess of visuals. She’s one of a kind.

I was shocked when she caught my eyes looking at her. I turned my sight away from her.

My heart is stumbling. Do I need to look at her one more time? Or should I stay my sight away from her?

I quickly glanced at her one at a time but I was shocked when she’s still looking at me. She’s still smiling and that made my heart flutter.

She waved at me, so I did the same thing. I was definitely shaking from the inside because of this feeling. How can you be so good at making hearts flutter?

Tzuyu, I think you’re making some kind of work of eros. The work of cupid.

You arrowed my heart. You arrowed my heart with your smile. Damn. I think I do have a crush on you definitely.

I moved my sight towards the audience who kept on shouting. I wonder why they’re shouting as heck.

I looked around and saw who’re walking toward me.

“What the freak, Blackpink is here!” Taehyung started to fanboy as he saw Blackpink.

“Will they sit beside us?” Jimin quickly asked with a smile on his face.

What’s happening to these guys? I looked away from them and was shocked when I turned my sight steady to my front.

I saw Lisa walking towards me. She’s the one initiating the walk. She’s the one in lead.

I was stoned when our eyes met. I didn’t know how and why but it just happened.

She quickly bowed down at me but I’m still stoned and not moving.

They continued walking to the seats in front of our seats.

I bowed down at her too, though, it’s a little late.

They sat down as they take the towel open, so they can cover their legs.

I closed my eyes. And after that, I quickly just looked at the other side where the group Twice is in.

I looked at Tzuyu and she’s smiling and laughing. I smiled too.

I was interrupted of watching her laughing when the girls in front of us laughed too, I moved my sight towards them.

I saw how Jennie and Rosé laughed. Jisoo’s balancing bottle in her arms. She’s being a joker to them, that’s why.

But when I looked more further, I saw Lisa, doing nothing. She’s facing the stage and I can sense that she’s not joining them laughing.

She’s not laughing. She’s not even smiling.

I can clearly see her sad face. I can clearly feel her sadness– no, I don’t care about her. I don’t care what she feels or what is in her mind.

Tzuyu caught my attention once more since I turned my sight to them.

Just focus on them, Jk.