Her Hater | 13

Lisa’s Point of View

“Can you walk? Or does it still hurt?” Jisoo-unnie said.

“Are we still going to the year-end ball? I mean it’s okay if we won’t go this time since Lisa’s still not okay.” Rosé said.

I moved my head from side to side. No.

“The three of you will go, I’m the only one who’ll stay here in our dorm.” I said while pushing them to already change their clothes.

I don’t wanna ruin their once a year experience just because of me. My selfish self.

“No, we won’t go. Unless you’ll go too.” Jennie said while raising a brow at me.

These kids really. Tss.

“Just go already and change your clothes. I’m fine, I’ll be okay here.” I replied.

“But we’re not okay with it, it’s like all-in or all-out. It’s either the four of us will go or no one will ever go.” Jisoo-unnie said while grinning a teeth on me.

“Fine,” I initiated, “Let’s go change our clothes. We’ll be going. It’ll be an all-in. I don’t want to be the one to ruin your once in a year chance to experience the year-end ball for the idols.” I said while slowly standing up.

A few minutes later, we’re done preparing ourselves and we’re finally here at the event.

“Let’s go,” Jisoo-unnie said while smiling at us.

I sighed even before entering the event’s place.

The designs are great as expected. This is my second time attending the year-end ball for the idols.

The year-end ball of 2017 and now, year-end ball of 2018.

The rookies can’t attend year-end balls because they need at least a year of experience of being an idol before they can get the chance to attend year-end balls. So, that explains why we aren’t able to attend the year-end ball of 2016.

We sat on the available seats on the corner near the food and drinks are in.

“Do you want anything?” Rosé asked.

“No thanks, go get your food, chipmunk!” I teased her but she just smiled.

She went to the foods’ section. As usual from Chaeng.

When Chaeng’s already there, I saw Jimin right behind her. What the heck, they’re so cute!

I was interrupted of watching Rosie and Jimin oppa when Tae oppa suddenly appeared in front of our table.

“Can we dance?” Tae asked while lending a hand in front of Jennie.

I was shocked when that just happened in front of my eyes. In front of my hurting ankle! Tsk, just kidding.

Jennie grabbed his hand, “Sure.”

They went to the dance floor.

“Jisoo-unnie? Where are you going?” I asked when Jisoo-unnie stood up.

She just smiled, “To Suho, Irene and Jin.”

I just nodded at her. Okay, I guess I’ll be here for some quite time.

I told them to go here without me but they’re forcing me to go with them. But then, they will just go to their own businesses. Tsk, crazies.

I just drank a bottle of water placed on the top of the table.

“Why are you alone?” a voice from the back said.

I turned my sight where the voice is coming from and saw an unexpected person.

The maknae of BTS. Jeon Jungkook.

“Why are you alone again?” he said while fixing his hair and smiling.

I am trapped in here. I am trapped because I can’t even run because of my ankle. I’m doomed.