Her Hater | 25

Lisa's Point of View

“What have you just done?” I asked out of annoyance as soon as I saw his post and a comment to dispatch's post.

Tsk. I'm not in the mood right now to play or anything.

He just grinned at me and then went outside of this car.

Shoot! That stubborn! Really?!

When I was about to open the door, I saw him opening it for me. “Are you ready.. my lady?” he asked.

“My lady my ass,” I answered and went outside the car too.

I heard his chuckles before shutting the door.

I was shocked when he suddenly got beside me but I got more shock when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

I glared at him and saw him smiling. “Why are you staring at me like that? Lisa, don't tell me..”

“Don't tell me what?!” I angrily said.

“Don't tell me you're about to kiss me.” he chuckled after saying that.

I punched his arms that made him move backwards.

“I'm just kidding, baby..” he said while grabbing my arm again.

He placed it into his arms, he's clearly saying that I should hold his arms. Like what couples usually do. Tsk.

“Baby my ass,” I quickly uttered to him.

We faced the door and went inside. I saw him smiling and based on what he's showing, he doesn’t clearly feel any tension right now. He's not nervous at all, how's that? How's that possible?

“Welcome to royal and golden maknae!” the guard said after opening the door for us.

It is a see-through glass door, so it's not shocking to see what's inside the place.

“Everyone's waiting for the both of you.” he smiled as soon as he welcome us with open arms.

I felt nervous. The wind from the air conditioner came after my skin. I was moved and started shivering.

He held my hand and looked straight into my eyes. “Let's go, everything will just be fine.”

Almost everyone were surprised by the sudden entrance of us. It feels like strange for them, well, also for me.

I don't even remember why I decided to agree with this plan.

“Let's eat first,” Jk's CEO started.

It feels weird when I'm looking right in front of my steak while it feels heavy 'cause I feel like they're staring at me, at us.

After some quite time, the CEOs are talking to each other. His CEO and mine.

They're too handling about this situation 'cause I can't even hear what they're saying or what their topic is.

But sure, it's definitely has something to do with our issue.

“Okay. End of dinner. You can all go home.” YG-nim said.

There's no talk or conversation happened. Like how? How does it end when I thought they're going to scold us for what we're doing. It feels weird. Strange.

The girls stood up after saying their good byes to me so as, the boys. His members.

They decided to go ride 2 cars.

The first car consists RM, of course, he's the driver. Jennie, Taehyung and Suga.

While the second one consists of J-hope, which is the driver, Jimin, Rosé, Jisoo and Jin.

I was about to get into the first car whoch Jennie rides in since there's one more space. It can be 3 people in the back, but they already locked it up.

I was about to punch the door but my right hand was grabbed by Jk. Of course, he'll always be the one to grab my hand.

“What?” I asked.

“You almost forgot to ride me.” he said.

My eyes widened as soon as I heard those words coming from his mouth.

“I mean to ride my car. I'm the one who brought you here, so I'll be the one take you home.” he smiled.

His bunny smile. Tsk, what a stupid bunny.

Cute.

Nah, erase. Erase.

I quickly got inside his car. “Okay then, let's go. I want to go home already.”

“No, there's no chance I would allow you to sit there at the back again.” he smirked.

“No one must tell me where can I sit and where I can't..”

“Well, I clearly said it just seconds ago. Stop being deaf just to me.”

I also smirked at him but too bad, I felt awkward and withdraw my smirk.

“I'll allow you to sit there at the back if you kiss me.” he said that made me shocked again.

He's smiling and not even withdrawing his words. “What d-did you j-just say?”

“You're not deaf, Lisa. You're just acting as if you are when you're talking to me.”

I was about to answer him but I was stopped when he suddenly talked once more. “You're still not sitting here in front beside me. I guess you really like the thought of you being kissed me.”

“In your dreams,”

“Will you be there? It's okay, it'll be wonderful if you'll be..” he beamed a smile.

Shit. Why is he like this? His smile, his laughs, damn. That's just adorabl– no.

“If i sit there in front, you'll just stare at me from time to time.” I shouted.

“Well, it's for you to choose in between,” he stated. “Would you like to have a kiss from me or should I just stare at you from time to time?” he adds up.

“N-no!” I stutteringly said.

“Unless you wanted to have both. It's okay, Lisa. It's clearly okay for me. It's not too much to ask.” he grinned.

“No, if you can do that to any girl–”

“Stop being cliché, Lisa. We're not in a movie where I'll be a playful guy. We're not even starting yet I'm already faithful to you. And to you only.” he said.

“Tsk, fine! I'll just sit there in front! Stop saying such things. You're too weird,” I said out of annoyance.

I went in front and sat there.

“There, my girl's here beside me. I'm moved to drive safely.” he softly said as if he just whispered it and I just heard it.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing, deaf. You're always deaf when it comes to me. From now on, your name is now deaf.” he said. “Hi deaf. My name's 'my boyfriend'.” he added.

“Tsk, nonsense.”

“Can you even remember what my name is?”

“Tsk, that's not even too hard to remember.”

“Then say it if you remember it.”

“My boyfriend–” I just realized what he wants to do and he wants me to do.

Tsk, this guy!

“Yes, my girlfriend? Do you need anything from your boyfriend?” he said while beaming a smile.

I hate you Jeon freaking Jungkook!

“Damn you!” I cursed at him and he just laughed about it.

-

Side note: Hello! I'm back with a length-worthy update to make it all up to you. Sorry for not being able to update often since I'm very busy with my acads as of the moment. Thank you for understanding!