EXTRA: Nightmare

I walk through the forest, enjoying the chirping of crickets and fireflies in the air. I suddenly hear a giggle. Then a whisper that I could barely hear.

"Sksksksks."

I shutter and look around. Suddenly, a girl with lots of scrunchies on her wrist came into view. She was drinking from something until she turned her attention to me. "And I oop-" she said before smiling. "Do you have a hydro flask?" She asked. My face twisted in confusion. She suddenly appeared right in my face, like she teleported.

"Are you saving the turtles?" She asked. I took a step back, sweat beginning to go down my forehead.

I turn around and start running. All I could hear behind me was "SKSKSKSKSKS". I ran faster, for some reason my wings wouldn't appear. I ran and ran until I was out of breath. I couldn't hear her anymore. Until...

"And I oop.."

Right into my ear. I snapped my head in her direction. She tackled me to the ground, her face becoming inhuman. Her jaw tearing apart and her teeth becoming sharp. My strength was lost, I couldn't fight.

"SAVE THE TURTLES!!"

She repeated those words over and over again, her voice becoming more demonic. A razor-sharp metal straw suddenly appeared in her hand.

S̸̡̢̢̮͉̹̙̰̝͇̞̜̍̊͐͐̿́̆̎͌̕À̶̤͈̏̈́̀͋̚̚V̷̦̲̖͚̎̉̃̓̈́͑͋̀͂̆̿͒̈́͝E̶̥̣̣͒͘ ̶̛̝͉̝͍̬̹̜̯͔̞̹̞̙̃̈́͗͝T̴͈͉͙̟̲͈̹͌H̷̹̼̙͔̎̄̀͑̓̓͗̈̉̿͌͐̈Ḛ̶̢̰͍̖͉̮̹̬͈̖͕̅͑͒̍̂͂́̈́̌ ̴̛̼͙̳͈̲̺̻̳͚̈́͌̐͑̈́͂̈́T̵̢͕͑͛͂̐̄̀̀͌̀̈́͂̋̄̒̽Ụ̸̡̤͕̠̣̙̦̈́̋͂̏͆́͜ͅŖ̴̢̳̣̭̮̼̟́͌̅̑̋ͅT̵̝̙̩̭̝̪͖͎̦̠̺̭͔̹̂͐́̓̒͋L̷̘̲̝͇͖̩̰̗̰͉̤̥͗͆̏̋̃̊̑́̚̕͜Ḛ̸̛̞͓͍̃̕S̴̨͉̻̖͕̮̘̓́͆̚

She stabbed me in the head as she said, "And I oop."

I bolted up, panting and sweating. That was the scariest thing I've ever seen. BEN sat up. "Are you okay?" He asked me, the back of his hand on my forehead. I nodded. "It was just a nightmare. Thank Satan."

"What was it about?" He asked. I stared at him for a few seconds.

"VSCO girls."

××××××××××

This is supposed to be a joke, so please don't be offended.