Chapter 29

(Hello, and welcome to "Chapter 29." Enjoy, and have a nice day/night! <3)

We're getting near the end. :3

Keep these two things in mind throughout this first part of this chapter:

Normal Text- Past

Italicized Text- Present

•~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~•
[A Month Earlier]

"Thank you, dear."

Mom ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome." I smiled up at him as soon as he pulled away.

"ΔŁŁ ŘΞgĦŦ, ŦĦΔŦ'Ş €ŇØỮgĦ ¥ØỮ ŦŴØ."

Mom and I looked over at dad, which had his arms folded across the room with his foot tapping on the floor.

"Aww, is RuRu jealous?~" Ink asked teasingly as he walked over to him.

"Ň-ŇØ. Ø₣ Ć-ĆØỮŘŞ€ ŇØŦ."

He totally is.

"No need to hide it, dad. We know. Besides, it's really obviously telling by your body language and your face expression." I said, giggling as I walked alongside mom.

Dad blushed in embarrassment and turned away.

Very dramatic, dad.

"C'mere." Mom hugged him from behind while I hugged him from the front.

Error smiled, hugging back with a chuckle escaping his mouth.

"Ξ ŦĦΞŇҜ ŦĦΔŦ ŇØŴ Ŵ€ ŞĦØỮŁĐ β€ g€ŦŦΞŇg ΜØŘ€ Ş€ŘΞØỮŞ. Ŵ€ ĦΔV€ Δ ŁΞŞŦ Ø₣ ŦĦΞŇgŞ ŦØ ĐØ, ŇỮΜβ€Ř ØŇ€ β€ΞŇg ŦΔҜΞŇg ĆΔŘ€ Ø₣ ŇΞgĦŦΜΔŘ€ ΔŇĐ ĦΞŞ gΔŇg."

We pulled away from the hug, nodding.

"You're right, we should figure out some sort of plan now." Ink said, his finger under his chin, thinking.

"But this time we need to take our time with this one. Most of our previous attempts were all rushed, and we failed all." I added in, glancing from side to side, from my mom to my dad.

"Agreed." They both said.

"JΞnx!" They said in unison.

"¥ØỮ ØŴ€ Μ€ Δ ҜΞŞŞ ØŇ ŦĦ€ ŁΞРŞ!" Dad said first.

I turned around and walked off, deciding not to look at what was about to happen.

I looked back, but immediately regretted it.

I instantly looked back at the direction I was heading.

"Why'd I look back?" I asked myself.

. . .

"Let's focus on the task at hand."

I slammed my hand on the table, where a map of Nightmare's castle lay, the view being from above the castle.

It showed the different rooms inside, and it also showed its outside perimeters, including the dark forest, which surrounded the sides and the castles back.

I pointed at the entrance of the castle, looking up.

"You know the plan, right?"

"Yeah."

--
"You hurt me and my family..."
--

I turned my head to the left and pointed at the two sides of the drawn castle on the piece of paper.