Four Sided Love

"LET'S PLAY THE WHICH ONE IS HIKARU GAME!" The twins yell out making the ladies laugh with glee.
"Sssso? Can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" They ask in sync again, both winking at their guests. I stand behind the couch the ladies were seated on, watching the show since my guests hadn't arrived yet.
"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but none of them succeeded" they say smiling.
"That's not a very good game.." I mumble and the girls whip there heads around to see me.
"Have you got a problem with it, Y/n?" They ask in sync once more.
"Not really.. I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular" I say mumbling again and looked down at my 3DS, casually playing.
"That's not very nice" in sync..
"I'm disappointed" Hikaru says standing beside me.
"Apparently you don't understand the plus about being twins in the host club" Kaoru says, also beside me.
"Listen up. Having a pair of twins with homosexual tendencies earns the host club high points- it also helps that the twins struggle in their attraction and their friendship" Hikaru explains.
"And because we're twins, our relationship is taboo. Therefore more intriguing" Kaoru says. They both close in on a girl now.
"Besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins, having two lovers is better then one- right?" Hikaru asks the lady who was blushing.
"It's any young woman's romantic dream" Kaoru says and the lady began stuttering. The other ladies squealed and they all fan girl. The twins smirk.
Then Tamaki slides in...
"WHEN I GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO POST ON THE HOST CLUB WEBSITE I EXPECTED YOU TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!" He screams.
"Of course we do boss"
"Yeah, in fact we stayed up until dawn" they say smugly.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU SPENT ALL NIGHT DOING?!!??" Tamaki shouts pulling out a laptop showing a half naked photo of me. Shirtless I mean shirtless.
"Er Tam-"
Suddenly the girls all surround it squealing.
"YOU BRIBED HIM DIDNT YOU??!!" He cries.
"Uh boss. It's obvious that the photo's been altered" Hikaru says.
"Y-You mean it's... photoshop??" He asks.
"We got some skills huh?"
"Yeah we're pretty good at it aren't we?" They ask. I blush hearing the girls let out mindless compliments seeking to not hear the twins.
Tamaki proceeds to scold them while I cover my face in the background, huffing.
"But if you're gonna do it anyways can you photoshop him into this?" He asks I shrink not wanting to know what he wants to see me in.
"Why don't you ask him yourself?" The twins ask in sync. I feel Tamaki staring at me.

He comes up to me but I don't uncover my face. Still embarrassed as hell.
"What do you think of this suit, my dear?" He asks. I shrink even more.
"I bet he'd look so cute as a girl!!"
"Yeah is like to see him dressed up as a girl too!"
I hear the ladies and sigh. I roll my eyes and remove my hands from my face- even though I was still blushing- and glare at Tamaki the best I could.

"Now cut it out! No more making weird pictures of me you guys!!" I shout at the twins.
"Just what do guys take me for anyway" I asked still annoyed.
"Heh, isn't it obvious? You're our toy." They say in sync smirking. My face turns dark red as I begin stuttering. I groan loudly and cover my face walking away at a fast pace.

"As we were saying~ in order to entertain one's self in this otherwise boring life, one must find himself stimulating toys~" they say in sync.
"I-I'm n-not your t-t-toy!!" I stutter out in a squeaky voice.
"I swear to god you two better leave Y/n alone" Haruhi says angrily with a shadow casting her face.
"Geez! Ok ok!... bye Y/n~" they say in unison once more before leaving.
"I'm gonna murder them" Haruhi says while I try to recollect myself.

"Ugh this is so boring"
"There's nothing to even do around here.." the twins say before looking over at the now recollected Y/n talking with Haruhi.
"Hey Y/n, on our next day off can we go to your place?" They ask in sync.
"No"
"Why not?"
"Nope"
"Even if we beg you?"
"Nuh uh" I sigh.
"I too think it's about time to give Y/n AND Haruhi a visit!" Tamaki says cheerily.
"No way in hell" me and Haruhi say in unison. Jeez everyone is in sync today.
"We'll settle this with a game! If you can't guess right on who's Hikaru the penalty will be the two of us coming to your house tonight" they say putting on hats before standing in front of me.
They spin around a bit.
"Ok! Which one is Hikaru??" That ask grinning. I laugh a bit under my breath.
"This one's Hikaru and this one's Kaoru." I say pointing to the right ones.
"Uh oh! You got it wrong!" They say cheerfully.
I laugh a bit more at this.
"No I know I'm right, you guys are pretty different... in personality I mean" I smile and they just blink. They look to each other as a guest asks how I did it.
"Huh... well Hikaru's voice is more bold along with him being slightly more of a... leader?" I start not knowing the twins were staring me down. I turn around hearing Kaoru laugh. A bit of the conversation at the beginning was muffled by the girls talking before they stopped seeing what was happening.
"Admit it, Hikaru, you're actually in love with Y/n" Kaoru says. My face turns red quickly and Hikaru blushes a bit while Tamaki freaks out.
"Shut up Kaoru stop being stupid" he says angrily.
"Why would I fall for him? He looks like a tanuki" Hikaru says. O o f. That's a new one. Tamaki defends me. Suddenly Renge pops out of the ground on top of a piston?? I don't know all I know is the twins are fighting and I'm blushing.

"CUT IT OUT ALREADY! YOURE THE ONE ALWAYS CRAWLING INTO MY BED, TALK ABOUT ANNOYING!" Hikaru yells.
"I ONLY DO THAT CAUSE YOU LOOK LONELY" Kaoru yells back making their guests squeal.
"YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BED IDIOT!"
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING IDIOT?? YOURE THE ONE WHO SUCKS AT MATH!"
"YEAH WELL YOUR FAILING YOUR FOREIGN LANGUAGE CLASS!"

"SUCKS PIXIE"
"SICKO"
"YOUR MOTHER WEARS TOO MUCH MAKE UP!!" They scream in unison.
"THATS IT WERE OVER!"
I sweat nervously.
This is going to be a long ass day...