Ballerinas Aren't Fun

D/n = Dead Name 🤭
~
"All of the afternoon classes are.. canceled?"
"No one told you? It's going to be crazy around here the next two days!"
"Ouran is hosting an expedition for the cultural club's of other schools!"
"It's a big event that the school hosts annually."
"Is that right?" Haruhi asks the two girls explaining the event to her. I sigh lazily laying my head on my desk. This is boring.
"You mean you've never tried instant coffee before?!" I overhear the twins scolding Renge.
"I think I've heard of it before! Oh isn't when the coffee beans are already grounded?!" She asks and the twins make a 'errrr' noise to her. Weird.
"No instant coffee is completely different! I don't even think it has actual coffee in it..."
"Yeah it's just powder that you mix with hot water and then you drink it!"
"Now that I'm thinking about it... we have been running low on it.."
"Yeah.." I watch the twins grab Haruhi by the shoulders.
"Go buy us some more, Haruhi"
"Why do I have to get it? Why can't Y/n do it?" The twins look over to me and I do puppy dog eyes to them. I really don't want to move at the moment.
"Nah. He's too cute! Besides your the only other commoner to do it!" The twins grin and push the glaring Haruhi, who was glaring at me, out the door.
"She's gonna kill me later" I mumble to myself.

While Haruhi was gone it was much harder to deal with the hosts.. they all dressed up as knights and such and at one point the twins were on their knees, wanting me to join in on the cosplay. I said no still. So now I'm standing, keeping my distance from them, a bit away from the group. Then the door opened revealing two young ladies in different school uniforms so it was obvious they weren't from here. The hosts greet them.
"Well well well. I see you ladies are from another school! I certainly hope we haven't frightened you... we love first time guests" Tamaki greets and posed with his sword.
"I'm glad you've come, princesses" Tamaki talks walking forward to them.
"My darlings! Even if the world were to be destroyed I'd put my life on the line as your faithful knight and servant!" Tamaki bows.
"I will protect you~" I stick my tongue out at this.
"Oh my do you really think you'd be able to protect us? That's awfully arrogant of you wouldn't you agree? You think that's what a women wants to hear? Well you're wrong." The older looking lady states. The hosts watch slightly surprised.
"C'mon give him a break sister suzuran, men are just lower life forms that prize their own honor above all else. They take their own futility in being unable to protect even on of their kind and change it into something to suit themselves. Isn't that condescending?" The younger one goes on. I sweat in the back ground hoping they don't notice me.
"You're such a clever girl, Hinagiku" the older one compliments. Hinagiku?? I feel like I remember that name somewhere...
"Don't you ladies think that's a bit harsh? Well then what would you like me to tell you?" Tamaki asks standing up.
"Maybe something like... "I would never leave my lover alone"" another girl in the same uniform appears with Haruhi by her side!!
"If we fight we will be together! If we fail we fail together!" She shouts dramatically while spinning Haruhi around and going on one knee holding Haru's hand.
"Even if I die, I will promise you, I will never leave your side my love" she then proceeds to kiss Haruhi's hand.
"Benibara, we thought you were never going to show" the youngest familiar looking girl greets.
"What are we going to do with you? So tell us where you found this lovely young lady?" The other one asks. The 'benibara' girl stands up.
"I just met her outside of the school. She may be dressed as a boy but I know the truth! She has such pretty maidenly eyes" she caresses Haruhi.
"Wow! Her skin is incredibly soft!" The other too said while rubbing Haru's skin. That's it.
"Can you guys, please , stop touching Haruhi that way??" I ask them walking over with my arms crossed. The Hinagiku girl's eyes widen.
"D/n?? Is that really you??" She asks. I flinch. She.. I went to grade school with her..! AND SHE RECOGNIZES ME!!! Haruhi also flinches, she knows my dead name as well.
"Hahah!! Nope! You've got the wrong man lady!!" I wave my hands in front of me frantically.
"Stop being silly! Why are you dressed like a boy? How is your chest so flat, D/n?" She asks smiling and examining me. Haruhi struggles to get out of the other two's grip.
"I-I'm not d/n!! I'm y/n!! My name is y/n not d/n!!!" I shout. She stops smiling.
"Oh. Are you still doing that? Honestly have you been acting like this ever since the incident at grade school?? You need to grow up D/n and become a grown woman" I shake with anger as I grit my teeth.
"HOW DARE YOU LADIES ASSAULT MY Y/N AND HARUHI WHO DO YO-" Tamaki comes running to us but is punched in the face by Benibara.
"She punched me!!! They're so violent!" He cried out scooting back to the host club.
"Oh. I'm afraid we haven't formally introduced ourselves.." The Beni girl successfully drives the attention from the other two. The hosts were distracted with the ladies while the ladies were distracted with them. Now for my escape. I sniffle and start running off.
"Y/n!!" Haruhi whisper yells so she didn't grab the others attention. She chased after me until she caught up and grabbed me by the shoulder.
"Can you please tell me what's wrong?? How does she know you?!" She asks turning me around revealing my puffy eyes and tears running down my cheeks.
"We went to grade school together.. you see.. I went to this expensive academy elementary school because my dad was- still is - rich. He gave me everything until I came out to him. Then he just.. stopped... and left" I said in between tears and sniffles.
"A-at grade school... in 5th grade.. I-I.. I went into the boy's bathroom. It just felt... right.. I did this multiple times without being caught then.. then I was..." I stutter out.
"Everyone.. found out. The teachers embarrassed me in front of everyone..! They asked for a reason and I gave it to them. I-I remember shouting that I was a boy and it... I was slapped... I got slapped by my best friend, Hinagiku, because I 'embarrassed her'... the school faculty told my parents..." my Haruhi nods for me to continue as she holds both my hands comfortingly.
"A-and... my dad.. he beat me... he yelled at my mom... they fought... my mom was the only one who didn't yell at me.. she understood and wasn't mad... my dad was kicked out that night... and then he closed off his and my mom's shared bank account and never came back... since my mom couldn't afford the private academy anymore I got taken out about a week after the accident..." I mumble finishing the story. The second I did I began sobbing. In the middle of the hallway where anyone could see.