Are You Here To Rob Us

Today was Sunday and I was at Haruhi's house at the moment because I wanted her to try a new recipe I was baking. She had to leave to go to the grocery store because I completely ran out of baking powder- which is no good! I hear the door becoming unlocked so when it creaked open I didn't even bother turning around.
"Haruhi! You remembered my baking powder right??!" I shout and turn around finally to see the host club with her.
"Hiya Y/n!! What are you doing here?" Honey asks after greeting me.
"Uh... I could ask you guys the same think" I sweat. And the day I thought I could have a break from these damn rich people.
"When I got back they were out front" Haruhi sighs and hands me the baking powder.
"Thaannnk youuuu" I extend and I go back to baking. The hosts all struggle to compliment the place before taking their shoes off after being asked by Haruhi and walking in. They all thank her and I see Haruhi incredibly annoyed making me laugh a bit. She shoots me a glare and I jump quickly turning back around and sweating.
I let out a breathless laugh again after all complaining how small the sitting area was. Haruhi only sighs.
"Hey. I'm sure it'll be fine" I said to Haruhi.
"You only say that because they're not at your house" she responds.
"Heh yeah, true" Haruhi grows more irritated by listening to them talk to each other.
"I'm gonna go make some tea"
"Oh here Haruhi, make this black tea" Hikaru suggests handing her the bag.
"Yeah our father gave us it as a souvenir from Africa" Kaoru agreed.
"Uh. Sure no problem." She looked down to the bag.
"Its best served with milk! Do you have any?" Hikaru asks.
"Hm. I'm not sure." Haruhi says to herself heading to the kitchen, standing next to me while making tea in the kudu pot, and Tamaki starts to panic.
"Stop it you idiots! Stop being so mean to her!" I snicker after overhearing Tamaki's conversation with the twins.

"I-It's ok Haruhi you don't have to go through all trouble" Kaoru reaches to Haru with a shaky arm.
"What do you mean? Besides I've already made it" she moves aside revealing the multiple cups. She takes them to the little table and sets them all down while apologizing that not all of the cups match. I finish putting in the Honey Chamomile cake. I sigh and grab the cup of tea Haruhi left for me on the counter and head over to the group. I sit next to Haruhi.
"Welp the cake is finally in the oven. Thanks for running to the store for me, Haruhi" I thank her again and she nods.
"It's no problem" she sips at her tea.
"So what are you baking, Y/n?" The twins ask in unison and tilt their heads to the side in sync.
"Honey Chamomile cake.. I've never made it before nor tasted it so I wanted to give it a try" I answer and sip my tea.
"Do you think-"
"-we could try some when it's done?" They finish each other's sentence and I look up to them, blinking.
"Of course, I need feed back on it anyways" I smile and I could hear Tamaki squealing near by. Where the hell is he actually..?
"The smell of that cake smells great! It's actually setting my appetite.." Honey says.
"It is around lunch time, here I can buy everyone lunch, just pick a place, Haruhi, Y/n" Kyoya says after checking his watch.
"No, I already know that I'll end up having to pay you back" Haruhi disagrees.
"Actually the pictures we auction off of you will cover it just fine" Kyoya fixes his glasses while Haruhi sweat drops.
"Fine. I know a nice sushi shop my friend owns. Their stuff is pretty high quality" Haruhi thinks out loud. I see Tamaki quickly writing on some paper and hand it to Haruhi.
"'Haruhi, just because the sushi packaging says premium doesn't mean it's high quality'" Haruhi reads it out loud before throwing it away- which hurt Tamaki's feelings.
"I know what high quality is, I'm not stupid" she glared at him and he screams hurtfully.
"Y'know Haruhi, Y/n, I would like it if you guys cooked us some lunch!" Honey says enthusiastically. Haruhi looks to me and I shrug.
"I don't mind cooking for you guys" I smile.
"I'm gonna have to run to the store again though.."
"We wanna go to a commoner's store!" The twins cut in.
"Me too!!!!" Honey shouts excitedly.
"This could be a learning experience" Kyoya says, which meant he was also tagging along.
"Yay!! Commoners' supermarket! Commoners' supermarket!" The twins chant running out the door along with honey, Kyoya, and Mori. Haruhi leaves behind them grumbling something. I was leaving with them as well but I was getting the cake out of the oven to cool down while we're gone. I realize Tamaki didn't leave so when I was done I looking into the living room to see him at Haruhi's mom's shrine.
"Um.. Senpai?" I ask.
"I'm coming, I just wanted to pay my respects to Haruhi's mom before we left." I smile at this.
"I know she'll appreciate that" and he nods picking up the framed picture of her mom.
"She takes after her mother, doesn't she?"
"Hah Yeah.." I laugh a bit and sit down behind him.
"Did you.. know her mother?"
"No.. me and Haruhi didn't meet until the 6th grade." I tell him.
"Oh.." is all he says before his bangs covered his face. He quickly puts the picture back and sits up.
"Well we shouldn't keep the others waiting, right? C'mon." He says. He goes to stand up but slips on a mysterious banana peel and lands on top of me screaming.
"Oof" I said and open my eyes to see Tamaki on top of me... my face goes dark red.
"That hurt.. are you ok Y/n?!" He asks, barely even blushing.
"I-I'm Fine.. But please get off.." I mumble looking anywhere but him.
"Y/N!! I WAS WALKING HOME WITH HARUHI'S FATHER AND HARUHI TOLD ME YOU WERE UP HER-" my mother... walks in with Tamaki still very much on top of me....
"Uh-umm. H-Hi mom.." I mumble.
"AHAHHHHHHHHHHHGGG" Tamaki screams very terrified after i respond with 'Mom'.