The Only Thing

"The beach?"
"Yes the beach!"
"Don't you remember what you said?"
"You said you wouldn't mind going to a beach!"
"Did I say that?"
"Yes Haruhi" The twins say annoyed before posing alongside many swimsuits. Half were trunks- which I'll just assume are for me to try on- and the rest were bikinis for Haruhi to try on.
"Now for the fun part!"
"We brought swimsuits for the both of you!" They say grinning. I squint at the trunks and they were all booty short trunks....
"Nuh uh" I mumble and went back to playing my game.
"Oh come on Y/n! Here I'll help you pick yours while Hikaru helps Haruhi!" Kaoru says going up to me and snatching my game away from me.
"Heyyy!!" I whine squeakily and jump up to my feet.
"Follow me Y/n~" he says cheekily grinning while leading me to a pair of trunks that seem to be the shortest of them all.
"Why... so short??" I ask furrowing my brows.
"Tch Tch Tch, y/n, all you wear is pants! EVEN TO THE WATER PARK!!! You need to show off your slender frame!" He complains.
"STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING HARUHI AND
Y/N!!!" Tamaki Senpai screams. The twins quickly hide behind a table like dogs who were about to be punished.
"So we're.... not going to the beach?" They ask.
"Who said that we're not going" Tamaki states now posing with a baseball bat for some reason.
"Really? So you do want to go?" The twins ask excitedly.
"Can Usa-Chan come too??" Honey asks.
"I have no problem with that" Kyoya responds to Tamaki.
"Mm" Mori replies with a grunt.
"Huh?? We're really gonna go??" Haruhi asks confused.
"I don't see why no" Tamaki smiles.
"Let's go to the beach!" He exclaims loudly.
"YES!" I shout, clearly very excited by the news.

"So.. why did we go to Okiwa?"
"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here!"
"It's beautiful isn't it??"
"Yeah."
"But why could we go the.. Caribbean.? Or Fiji..?"
"Do you really think Haruhi and Y/n would have a passport?"
"Ah"
"Ouch"
"You do realize we hear what your saying right?"
"..."

"This sucks"
"Yup" I agree with haruhi's complaint.
"I thought by going to the beach it meant a day off" she sighs.
"This is boring" I sigh as well. Then Haruhi's guests showed up and they started talking and I had to leave. Ugh. I can't even go bodyboarding! Not without all of the ladies asking about my scars. I sit in the sand pouting.
"Why such the long face?" I turn around to see Kyoya was sitting down underneath an umbrella with a dink in hand, not even that far away from me. I sigh harshly.
"I'm bored." I grumble.
"Didn't you say something about bodyboarding not too long ago?"
"I-I..." I huff again.
"Why don't you sit next to me in the shade? You might get burned." I stay still for a second before nodding and walking over. I sit on a towel that was next to his chair and relax a bit.
"Can you answer my question now?" I'm surprised he wants to know so badly.
"...I can't"
"Why not?"
"Because the ladies are here" I look down seeing a hermit crab walk by.
"The ladies? Are you still shy around them?" What?!? I was never shy around them!!!
"N-No..."
"HEY Y/N LOOK ITS A MAJOR HALL!!" I look over and see Haruhi brimming with happiness along with a crap ton of shellfish. I giggle.
I stand up.
"Welp. Sea- ya later Kyoya! Hehe get it?" I laugh at my own joke and run over to Haruhi to help out, not noticing four eyes had grown a blush across his face to the tips of his ears.

I was sitting next to Haruhi as she happily went on and on about the great meal we're gonna have.
"Hello Y/n, Haruhi, aren't I..." Tamaki starts and holds up a big crab.
"Crab-tivating?~"
"Heheh yeah" was all Haruhi while I went into a fit of giggling.
"So cute~" Tamaki squeals... well now he's screaming because a large spider crawled from its hiding space on the crab. The ladies screamed well. I roll my eyes still getting over the long laughing fit I had and picked up the spider and threw it far away.
Then the girls all came whimpering back saying how manly I was. Heh. Yeah. I am pretty manly.
"Geez Y/n, we didn't expect you to be a big lover but.." Hikaru starts leaning on my right shoulder.
"Could you been gentler with the little guy?" Kaoru finishes.
"It's gonna take more then that to kill a bug, guys"
"Y/n isn't normal. I thought everyone was afraid of spiders" Kaoru states.
"I'm sure he's afraid of something" Tamaki mumbles.
"Hey boss listen up!! We just thought up of a game that could be a lot of fun! It's called the 'Who can find out Haruhi's weakness first' game! So! Think you're up to it?~" the twins ask teasingly after being perfectly in unison with one another.
"That's sounds awful.."
"Find whatever we mean.. he would only share his only fear with someone he's close with so.." Tamaki visibly tenses.
"WHAT ARE THE RULES??!"
"The deadline is tomorrow at sunset!"
"Whoever finds it out first, wins!" They explain.
"And I have the perfect prize for the game's lucky winner" Kyoya smirks evilly holding up old pictures of Me from various places and various times. And now the whole host club will be trying to find out what I'm scared of.. oh yeah did I mentioned I've listened into that entire conversation? 'Cuz I did.

-and so....;

The twins were taking me inside a 'haunted' cave with a couple of their guests and telling a scary story as well. Then a badly made ghost showed up and started laughing maniacally. What? A fake hand is put on my shoulder from behind. I look at it. I looked behind me seeing it was Kaoru. I let out a small giggle. I look back at Hikaru holding up the badly made ghost.
"What's wrong with you?" He asks.
"I don't know but your 'ghost' looks funny" I smile him.

- next...;

Now honey Senpai has dragged me into the back of a truck. It was dark. I held my breath because yeah I'm kind of scared of the dark so what?? I was about to panic but honey did that before me which distracted me from my fear until we got out.

- next...;

Mori stood in front of me with a sharp harpoon pointing at my face.
"That's not safe to hate pointing at someone" I mumble. And that was that.

I'm taking a break from the hosts trying to scare me for a little while by finding some more un-needed shellfish with Haruhi. I also had my shirt off! Well only around Haruhi at the moment since I had gotten hot...
"I'm surprised you didn't faint at the harpoon, remember the chainsaw incident when we were at that haunted house" I shiver as Haruhi reminds me.
"Yeah yeah let's not talk about that..." and it was quiet... until we heard the 3 girls up on the cliff above us screaming. Me and Haruhi rushes up to see two locals messing with them. Haruhi three the shellfish at them.
"You guys better stop bothering them and leave!" Haruhi shouts at them.
"Why you little runt!" One of the guys was backing Haruhi off the edge. I say the other one of the two still hanging on tightly to two girls while the loser one ran off to warn the hosts. I take the guy on who had the girls captured. I punch the guy making him loosen his grip on the girls, I push the girls away from the guy.
"Run, Girls!" They did indeed run. I turned around and see that I was too late... haruhi got pushed off the edge of the cliff. My eyes widen and immediately jump off after her. I heard Tamaki when I jumped as well, calling for me.
I swam to her... I felt like crying but couldn't. I grabbed her swiftly by the forearm and held her close to me. I swam back up to shore so that I was able to walk and carry Haruhi now.
"Haru-Chan!!"
"Y/n!!" The hosts called to us once I made it close to them.
"Where did you guys go??" I ask.
"We respectfully asked for their ID cards and had them leave. I also called a doctor, he'll be here shortly" Kyoya says. I set Haruhi down on her feet. I could tell the host club was staring at my scars.. ugh.
"I'm fine guys I don't need a doctor." She says.
"What were you guys doing up there.. you two don't know martial arts like honey Senpai! Haruhi what would've you done without Y/n?!" Tamaki asks.
"I could handle myself just fine" she argues.
"You against a boy Haruhi?! Don't forget that your a girl you can't take on a boy!" Tamaki yells. I roll my eyes angrily.
"Tamaki, She's Fine! So what if she's a girl?!" I yell at him. He looks surprised for a second.
"What if-!"
"Forget the what if's. We're both here and alive that's all that matters" I scoff. Tamaki does a angry pout walks away from the group. Childish.
"Sooooo. Where did you get your scars?" Hikaru asks.
"I hardly think this is the appropriate time to be asking."