A Commoner's Interest [Hikaru/Kaoru]

It was a regular, boring, Sunday. I'm bored. Haruhi is having a Daddy Daughter date at the nail salon today too so I can't go annoy her.. my mom can't even hang out since she's at work today! I hold my phone in front of my face and scroll through the list of contacts on my flip phone.

Hitachin, Hikaru
Hitachin, Kaoru

I read. They were the only two to give me their contacts. I shrug and lazily sit up from my bed and click on Hikaru's contact. I lift my F/C phone to my ear and listen to the ring, which was quickly cut off the moment I had called.
"Hello Y/n~ why are you calling?" I heard both Hikaru and Kaoru greet me.
"Knock it off. I was wondering if you two wanted to go to the arcade..?" I ask and stand up from my bed to look out the window.
"You mean like a.. commoner's arcade?" They ask.
I shrug to myself.
"I guess you could call it that.. I'm really bored, so yes or no?" I ask.
"Okay, Y/n we'll love to go!" Kaoru says.
"Yeah! We've never been to an arcade before" Hikaru exclaims and I giggle a bit.
"Alright.. it's a plan" I say happily.
"What's your address Y/n-?"
"-we can pick you up" the twins finish each other's sentences.
"Eh, Fine. It's 8636 Lawn-Clover Drive" I tell them.
"Okie dokie!"
"See you soon, Y/n" they say in sync before hanging up. Welp, time to get ready! I head to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit I've been longing to try:
(Doesn't have to be this)

 Welp, time to get ready! I head to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit I've been longing to try:(Doesn't have to be this)

(https://pin.it/vdeyranjyfcldp)

it/vdeyranjyfcldp)

(https://pin.it/hnu5s4kahlcih6)

it/hnu5s4kahlcih6)